Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 137 - Past or Pain

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, the translator updated this, and then I found a few other series which just so happened to have been uploaded by the same person skjdhfksjdfh. XD what a funny coincidence. I might go and see other uploads they have done as it seems our tastes are similar from what is being uploaded. :3

Group Leader
OMG, the translator updated this, and then I found a few other series which just so happened to have been uploaded by the same person skjdhfksjdfh. XD what a funny coincidence. I might go and see other uploads they have done as it seems our tastes are similar from what is being uploaded. :3
I'm a stealer who uploads other people's works what a monster I am :meguu:

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a stealer who uploads other people's works what a monster I am :meguu:
there are no other ways rn for me to get these so I appreciate the translations nonetheless! Nice our tastes are similar too XD I found a few interesting ones from that :02:

Didn't expect Yong Su to actually have somewhat of a tragic backstory since most of what i've read was usually mc best friend having no story at all

Aggregator gang
Bro the author just dropped the ball hard at chapter 153... Korean readers are cooking their arse with 5/10 and below scores. I went to spoil myself and oh man it is bad. I doubt this will recover from such bs plot.

Users who are viewing this thread