Okusan

Dex-chan lover
@Atomsk

O7eDDn8.jpg

I enjoyed this at the beginning but very quickly it just became so annoying

Okusan only cares about her husband and all her thoughts revolve around him, there is nothing inherently wrong with this but the issue is that it always ends up making her appear dumber than the mangaka probably intended her to seem. It makes her seem like she has no agency at all and only exists to please her husband, and maybe that is the case and if it is that's fine but for me it just really sours me on the manga.

The art style is nice, there is a lot of fanservice
even though the only nudity/nipples happen in the first few chapters and then it's all censored after that

My main issue is that I like the other characters and end up hating Okusan

Dex-chan lover
Seems like now there's ANOTHER manga being drawn by Ooi Masakazu!
ヒーローガール×ヒーラーボーイ~touch or death~
Chapters published at NSFW LINK
https://www.sunday-webry.com/detail-yoru.php?title_id=1282

Dex-chan lover
I have only read a few chapters here and there. Always planned to bench-read it, but never did. Judging by cover 17 she is pregnant now?

This is another manga that started out as an ecchi comedy to draw readers in and then morphed into a bland slice of life with no ecchi. Also unfortunately the Ashitaba character designs ended up corrupting Okusan's original design and turned her more into a whale even before the pregnancy.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this series. The author loves long stories. I kind of give us the reader a look into the wacky life Kyouko Okita and the girls around her. Plus the boys too even thou they are adult men. Still this series has been on since 2008 and it is 2023. I will continue reading even if it is still out in another 5 or more years.

Users who are viewing this thread