Okyu no Trinity - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
daaaamn, that cat has connections (well if he's corrupt, Noel has the chance to cancel the wedding)

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

ok i got 3 things to say about this chapter

1. how are there this many braindead moments between the two main chars?
unknown.png

2. what tf happened to the rain after they were saved? it was like a massive storm and then just sunny

3. i think we can all agree that screw zero

SERIOUSLY IF THEY DID NOT END UP TOGETHER I AM GOING TO FUCKING CRY TONS OF BUCKETS...I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF NTR...I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT BULLSHIT...I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.

so stupid and dissapointing. It was great both of them understood their feelings for each other, but FUCK! what stupid way to fall into the cliché of "he/she only sees me as a friend" and I can't believe how stupid Noelle is. It was soooooo unnecessary that "I love you AS A FRIEND". He just said I love you, he didn't add anything more, so obviously it is really possible it can be in a romantic way. Seriously, I'm so mad because the author put Luka in the wrong by turning the others characters against him because he didn't thought about Noelle's feelings when, clearly, she didn't thought about Luka's feelings either. And, being honest, Luka was right. He's a commoner, he cannot interfere in Royal affairs; Noelle is the one who has the power in their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread