Okyu no Trinity

Its kinda cute but the story isnt aa interesting as it could be tho this is a nice break from all the isekai

Fed-Kun's army
It's cute, if a bit childish. A light-hearted shoujo-ish shounen with good art.

the art is cute but somehow all the little story plots are rushed 😅 if it was paced out correctly with some more originality this would be a great series

Why do i feel this manga is not gonna have a lot of chapter for reaching the ending, i hope i'm wrong

What's the crossdressing in this manga about?
Edit: Seems like it just something really minor.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf
I've hated him since he told FMC to go with the other prince. I stuck with it until now because I hoped it was just resoved with that. But now I see this is just a story about a self-cucking defeatist MC and a FMC who is completely clueless on practically everything to do with sensitive things, and cant do anything really expect be jealous, and do what she is told.

Both MC and FMC seem to love fucking themselves way more than each other and seem to get off to the idea that there is something there between them, but acting upon that constructively, would ruin the mood. One is improperly assertive, the other is masochisticly dismissive.

This will go nowhere without a third party intervention to LITERALLY hold both their hands, drag them to the alter, give them a script, and even atill the chances of getting through their marriage iz at best 20% because the both wont be convinced yet.

So best advice would be to drop this like the rest of us.

This Manga should be called: "Wasted potential"

There are so many ways this could have been an amazing story with great character development, but the Author decided to throw it all away for a safe, generic, white rice romance, with shitty characters that never learn.
Don't give this any time of your life, i sure as hell regret the time i spent on this trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Athanas speaks only for himself. Probably unaware this was a Shoujo manga, not a Shounen manga. Also, never listen to people who tell you what to read or what not to read. You're your own person. Control freaks like him are the last people you want to get advice from.

Users who are viewing this thread