Okyu no Trinity

Fed-Kun's army
im chapter 8 i kinda like it for the moment but dont tell me that a super annoying triangle love will appear ? and the third gay seems annoying and a complete fag will it stay like that a long time cause if yes i better drop it while i can @Syrina

Group Leader
@migh
You're at chapter 8? A second guy will appear yes, but it's only a real short love triangle. (Up to now; not sure if more with the 'Triangle Guy' is happening at later parts. I am only up to chapter 25 myself.) Both MCs will realize they like each other in the next few chapters were you are.
It was rather frustrating for most readers because both MCs later start arguing, dont talk to eachother etc~. It gets resolved in the current chapters. It still had some funny and heartwarming moments though. Not as much as in the beginning, but they were there. :)
Your decision to drop or not. :)

@Mizumachi you might want to read the latest chapter
prince will probably continue to be a pain in the story, but at least the romance has some progress now

The ending is wprth all the bs in the middle so don't drop it until you've gotten to the most recent update.

Dex-chan lover
@Athanas i was scared this might be the case, thanks for saving my time. i love the premise but these type of stories rarely have good execution. especially in shoujo genre. if anyone knows any good romance involving thieves i'm all ears

i really dislike mikoto. how old is she, 8? and sylvan is 20 or 21, i believe. i hate how it's trying to push romance between them. it's really uncomfortable.

@harospex same question, different emotions LOL Im curious if Sylvan is the same age as Luka. I think Luka is older than Noelle. Eddie, Glen and Albert are almost of the same age and way older than the 3.

Okay read. Cute ship chemistry. Dont really like Zero for some reason. Eddie for win.

its cute as a kitten in a towel also has bits of mystery comedy and tropes buts thats it
enjoy it in doses because its basicly the equivalent to a whole bar of chocolate

also misses any realism whatsoever or glenn would be dead
the duo would be better at their job which is hiding and searching
and luka wouldnt realy take any action because of noel having a fiance...
and no one important would give a fuck about that damn cat mage

Dex-chan lover
Chp 39 is the final chapter, according to the Chinese manga translation.

Shit i actually thought that The thumbnail was a guy and a trap and I'm very disappointed because it's not what I thought it was

Supporter
Its a little bit rushed in some parts and a couple of situations are stupid... but its an enjoyable read nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread