OL Vtuber to Oshi JK-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My oshi is a JK...

Dex-chan lover
vtuber series sure are getting popular, i half expect it to be an ad for a real channel at the end (or , missed opportunity to not setup a channel i suppose)

i get the point of non alcoholic beer if you're trying to cut back on the alcohol/calories but idk if it'd rly be worth the taste

I don't know how diff it is in japan to set up vtuber rigs(?) but wouldn't you need two diff laptops for the 'models'/you wouldn't need to necessarily be in the same room to do a collab or so lol, altho i guess less issue with a timing delay if you do live singing or so lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How often, if even ever, is a vtuber actually younger than their character?
Would've been more amusing if the Ato had been a loli-ish character, to further contrast between OL playing loli and HS playing Onee-san.
vtuber series sure are getting popular, i half expect it to be an ad for a real channel at the end (or , missed opportunity to not setup a channel i suppose)

i get the point of non alcoholic beer if you're trying to cut back on the alcohol/calories but idk if it'd rly be worth the taste

I don't know how diff it is in japan to set up vtuber rigs(?) but wouldn't you need two diff laptops for the 'models'/you wouldn't need to necessarily be in the same room to do a collab or so lol, altho i guess less issue with a timing delay if you do live singing or so lol
They can be decent, but there really isn't that "aaah" feeling you get from drinking actual beer.
But between non-alcoholic and low alcoholic beer, I'd any day pick low-alcoholic. Stuff with just 1-2% tastes plain wrong, which well it is. Since it is just watered down beer usually.

Yeah, I don't think any vtubers usually start off with an off-collab, unless they already are friends IRL or part of the same agency etc.

A doujinshi/mangaka vtuber should definitely draw something based on themselves. Whether it be based on their character lore or just an autobiographical piece, though the latter would come with some risks.

Dex-chan lover
How often, if even ever, is a vtuber actually younger than their character?
Would've been more amusing if the Ato had been a loli-ish character, to further contrast between OL playing loli and HS playing Onee-san.

They can be decent, but there really isn't that "aaah" feeling you get from drinking actual beer.
But between non-alcoholic and low alcoholic beer, I'd any day pick low-alcoholic. Stuff with just 1-2% tastes plain wrong, which well it is. Since it is just watered down beer usually.

Yeah, I don't think any vtubers usually start off with an off-collab, unless they already are friends IRL or part of the same agency etc.

A doujinshi/mangaka vtuber should definitely draw something based on themselves. Whether it be based on their character lore or just an autobiographical piece, though the latter would come with some risks.
i'm not a huge drinker to where i don't think i've ever gotten fully buzzed, i don't mind strawberry margaritas over 'canned' /6 pack of drinks and other 'fruity girly drinks' but probably better to like mix it with a soda at the end since the last 30% is just the alcohol taste instead of the flavor (one time i had a vodka cocktail that tasted like drain cleaner or so lol). Tho i imagine if you got popular enough, maybe you can be like "I miss xx brand, it's not sold in my city anymore :c" and then the company sending them a free case for promo or so lol

I know ppl in jdramas order oolong high balls a lot as well, i wonder if there's any health that'd balance it out but usually i imagine stuff probably wouldn't be 50/50 in the amount , though i hear japanese beer is a bit light depending on the brand (i've had a bit of plum wine and it was alright but i used to just put a bit of it in ice cream lol so probably not that probably would skew things)

and yeah, at the very least, considering they aren't part of a 'company' i'd think even in a country as 'safe' as japan ppl would be hesitant to do a meetup (esp since a lot of ppl wanna hide their face since there are plenty of japanese 'vloggers' that don't hide their face), or at least like a voice call/face time for a bit versus like living in the same area too (I wouldn't be surprised if someone with a flexible voice range did choose an older chara b/c they thought it was cool. Tho be interesting to see some retired 'gramps' chara also become one , like a 'dandy butler' style thing too lol. But other than playing younger, i imagine some stick to their real age b/c other than roleplaying in chara, some would just not try to do a 'unique' personality so they don't accidentally mix up facts like "Oh i got up at 3PM today" "don't you have school?" or so versus "I'm a literal demon who just wants to stream games").

and yeah i'm pretty sure there have been some at least one shots or promo art in manga style to advertise for themselves, I remember hearing the Deer Nokotan? manga had a vtuber connection? IDK if the actual chara is a vtuber since i haven't read it, or it was created by a vtuber versus a popular/famous vtuber being casted for the main chara or so

tho stuff like Vtuber Confucius is amusing for what it is

Group Leader
Quality is tuff but new shit is appreciated!!!

We catching cells with this one!!!
We are aware of the image quality issue. We've already completed 3 chapters with the old image quality, but future chapters will have much better image quality. This is our first time scanlating, so we're still learning. We'll continue to improve as we go on.

Dex-chan lover
We are aware of the image quality issue. We've already completed 3 chapters with the old image quality, but future chapters will have much better image quality. This is our first time scanlating, so we're still learning. We'll continue to improve as we go on.
idk about the typesetting, but browsing chapter 11 raws on the 'official' site , i think it's also the shading/size that makes it kinda look like an older shoujo series as opposed to the chapter itself being HD, but thanks for the effort!

Dex-chan lover
Another age gap yuri series.. personally I still find it creepy, imagine if the MC was a guy, it would ruin the premise… I’m glad that I stopped this at chapter 1..
I don't think it'd get overly sexualized/fanservicey but usually in these kinda stories the younger person is more 'aggressive' in the chasing

Although i wouldn't be surprised if this same plot as a bl would exist, but ppl don't read those as often at least not as much on this site in comparison

Dex-chan lover
Great, another yuri with roles reversed! Fortunately it's not the Vtuber stuff where they don't interact directly, first chapter and already a lap pillow + ear cleaning + flirting! What an era to live in.

Power Uploader
Quality of raws is bad. Typesetting is rough. And I guess there was no QC, because I notice glaring errors.

But since it's your first scanlation, it's all forgivable as long as you improve in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Another age gap yuri series.. personally I still find it creepy, imagine if the MC was a guy, it would ruin the premise… I’m glad that I stopped this at chapter 1..
You act like this isn't common as heck in manga regardless of gender? Do you know the shear quantity of highschooler x teacher shiz, or office worker x highschooler stuff there are on this site? Also, there's tons of stuff about small children and adults on this site. Have you never read manga or watched anime?

Supporter
i wouldn't mind the age gap if she was 18, but she's most likely 16 since she's a second year and "10 year age gap" is a classic
I just hope the suggestive tag is there because the author really likes to draw OL in lingerie since that happened a lot in the chap lmao and not because of illegal sesbian lex

Users who are viewing this thread