OL Vtuber to Oshi JK-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - An Extremely Awkward Day...

Contributor
Wait they did kiss? I thought they got interrupted before they kissed? What is this...a manhua where we have to censor the kissing?
That's right, Japanese are experts to use the remote just before the kiss is done! I'm telling the truth, one Japanese friend of mine in particular told me that his father always switches the channel when it's about to happen, last time he was 48th. Maybe she rethought the chapter for the next one and decided that they should have kissed, even if just mentioned. I love reading in the comments 百合して欲しい, aka "I want some yuri done!", I could have typed that myself.

Dex-chan lover
Wait they did kiss? I thought they got interrupted before they kissed? What is this...a manhua where we have to censor the kissing?
They definitely kissed. Author might not have shown this one because our the proper emotions weren't there yet for both parties.

They'll likely show the "real" kiss once both girls have reciprocated, which means once our girl figures out her feelings. That way the "actual" kiss will be meaningful and there will still be anticipation. I've seen this done before, and I'm assuming that's at least part of the reasoning.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So they did kiss which is great! and now a new girl will be watching them and I'm betting add drama or mess with them

Dex-chan lover
Next Episode: Big Sis Deals With Dropped Soap Shenanagins ASMR (GONE WRONG)🤣🔥⚰️

Also who invited that girl at the end, smh

Supporter
That new girl showing up at the end reads to me as the author panicking at the relationship progressing too fast.
Maybe an editor suggested it to her as a way to believably slow things down.

Double-page supporter
Woahh thanks to the Author for making things go so fast. I think it's too fast. And the last panel? Off course, she appeared to slowing down things lmao

Also as usual, thanks for the chapters! 🙏

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread