"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be satisfying to see her rise up, and just to see the moment when the "truth" is out...even if I have to wait a couple of years (could be more TwT) to see it I will.
Thanks!

@m11 they need a dedicated translator for this series so no one knows.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, the villain will not get his comeuppance. He will be humiliated, and he will almost surely die; but his fate will be far less terrible than that to which he attempted to condemn the main character.

I am curious as to when the true power of the sidekick will manifest itself.

Dex-chan lover
Like every sage lately is like this, chasing off the hero's companion, or worse, because they are a sick fuck. Bonus points if they are stereotype nobles on top of the thirst.

Edit: I can't wait to see Dane's face when she brings back that fang. Bonus points if werewolves inflict debilitating curses via bites.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this sage guy is awesome bad.
That's right we don't need yuri here, he did the right wrong thing by getting rid one of em. Hope he succeeded fail to impregnating seduce the so-called hero.

And This A rank dude is too kind bad, he gave em D rank assignment as a lesson test.
Adventuring is a dangerous job, not something that a girl like them can accomplish but with her sword they can accomplish it.
If they survived they will their lesson.
The bartender woman was right they fit more to be a whore.

edit: got yelled by a yuri fan
edit2: got yelled at again 😄

This is really exciting me. I want to see MC become the strongest and prove everyone wrong about her uselessness, also I want her to reunite with her friend.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. The first chapter kind of exited me since it seemed pretty different from other mangas of it's kind, but this chapter was kind of by-the-dozen :( Will probably keep reading for a while though, but not as exited for it anymore.

Group Leader
I thought the receptionist lady was going to look a bit different. More bitchy. Instead, she looks a bit like Wiz. I don't know how I feel about this.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
What exactly is Milkit's ability? The rescued slaves are always fearsome.

The source web novel is finished by the way.

MC will become super OP, like godlike, but not before going through a lot to get there.

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin Can you not make those kind of comments ? You're not on a hentai site buddy. Plus it's full of stupidity.

Double-page supporter
1 Hmm, I thought some of the party, especially the hero girl agreed to sell her ? or get rid of her. This chapter made it seem like she didnt know ?????

2 Um, was the receptionist being bitchy cause shes a bitch, or was she really telling them to go away cause she was concerned for their well being ?? in the end she said nothing and let them take a higher rank quest .. Guess it means she really is a bitch.. She can die then too.

3- Obviously, with her sword, its going to be a cakewalk. I just curious if the bandage girl is suppose to be powerful or not. She just along for the ride ?

i looked up in the novelupdate and it have web novel and light novel version. what the different?

@Joerailgun Web novels are the online novels that hope to get popular enough to be picked up and refined to be published as a light novel. So, web novels are basically rough drafts.

Users who are viewing this thread