"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1 - Beyond the Darkne…

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, thanks for the update on this one! Been looking forward to more of this!

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling when the chapter mention about orphanage since it was under the cape of the church
And the recent event about pile of merged humans
I know this manga was fcked up but I hope I was wrong

Dex-chan lover
Damn the random title changes on MD. Without the thumbnail I would've skipped right past this.
not random. when it got localize in the U.S. the title was translated to "roll over and die"

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? 'Roll Over and Die' is a way better title than 'Do You Think Someone Like You Can Defeat the Demon King?' or 'I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword!' Those are both overly long and generic sounding. If I wasn't so used to the average trash isekai titles, I would just completely pass over a manga with that name.

The series isn't even about fighting the demon king. I've read the light novel, and throughout it Flum is constantly trudging on and refusing to die.

A very long chapter with very little to tell... I like to read their inner thoughts and worries, but they spent 25 pages on that... Again-

Users who are viewing this thread