"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai

Fed-Kun's army
@PillarMan-FD Translations of this one have always been super slow. Been thinking it might be better to just read the LN at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Podi125 the raws are currently ahead 1 chapter(chapter 6), its gonna update monthly or bi monthly soon as the reason its chapters releases were delayed this year was because of the pandemic but now that japan is pretty stable theyve started working on chapters again

Fed-Kun's army
@Titanfan548 Damn now that I think about it, the pandemic really has been going on for almost a year now. Jesus. Didn't even click that was the reason for it back then because it was just starting out. Glad to hear that it will becoming back cuz I love me some yuri dark fantasy.

Double-page supporter
The manga is so damn slow on raw release, 2 years and only 6 chapters... at least 4 month for every chapter ....
i may as well read the LN

Dex-chan lover
Yuri and fantasy stories are the best, we need more of those. This story goes right up my alley and I'm loving it so much.

Fed-Kun's army
The official translation for the title is easily the worst I've seen for light novel. What are they even thinking

Group Leader
this is EXACTLY the type of GL I always wished existed and now it's here I'm so chuffed <3333

Double-page supporter
7.1 is out, but it's basically half the chapter. 15 pages (not including the cover).

Contributor
In case anyone is curious about how there’s been only 7 chapters in two years, I’ve plotted the serialisation dates: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=23039&page=34

Users who are viewing this thread