Omae Imouto ja Nakute Iinazuke datta no kayo!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Headpats for the win. Am I the only one who my future wife to give me headpats through out the day and roleplay as an older sister before we wrestle in bed for the night?

I might be a little bit siscon but I never had a strait out crush on her. I had many crushes throughout my tween and teen years but my SISTER WAS NOT one of them. That being said I am closest with the younger of my two sisters. I am the youngest of my 9 siblings and even though she is the second youngest of the 9 she is still 4.5 years older than me. I have held hands with her!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why has the art been upscaled? certain panels look awful
billede.png

Were the raws just like that?
Image broke, I blame Discord.

Headpats for the win. Am I the only one who my future wife to give me headpats through out the day and roleplay as an older sister before we wrestle in bed for the night?

I might be a little bit siscon but I never had a strait out crush on her. I had many crushes throughout my tween and teen years but my SISTER WAS NOT one of them. That being said I am closest with the younger of my two sisters. I am the youngest of my 9 siblings and even though she is the second youngest of the 9 she is still 4.5 years older than me. I have held hands with her!!!
What?

Users who are viewing this thread