Omae no Youna Shoshinsha ga iru ka! Fuguushoku "Shoukan-shi" Nanoni Last Boss to Iwarete Iru soudesu

Group Leader
We'll be picking this up but only for chapter one so that people actually knows this is alive

Group Leader
After wards if there's no one wants to pick it up we'll continue it

Group Leader
It’s nice knowing it will be translated tho since I gave up reading it because I could only find it in Japanese
Yea, sorry though I didn't keep my promise on uploading it in april 1st was still having finals

Yea, sorry though I didn't keep my promise on uploading it in april 1st was still having finals
im fine just knowing it will eventually be uploaded since for some novels or manga the upload between chapter can be quite long or just get suddenly dropped

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The thing I hate about these sorts of premises of finding a broken class or strategy in a game, is that the protagonists is almost always joining after it become popular so someone else should've found it a looong time ago. In the case of a class, people will play what they want to play even if it's suboptimal or bad, in the case of a strategy someone someone else definitely would've stumbled upon it. In online games, people are like monkeys and typewriters, they'll eventually find every single secret and strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread