Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - You're not aware?

Dex-chan lover
didn't the ln ending have some sorta timeskip? i don'T remember exactly, since it's been years since i read it

Dex-chan lover
well im glad i got to see the ending of this manga too... thanks for the work guys.

Group Leader
oh god not his earbrows

also thanks tanzanite for being an absolute god and giving us an ending

Thank you to the the scanlators for taking this up. After hanging for so long, finally I managed to see the ending. Thank you very much.

As for the ending, it was quite obvious that's is always going to be this pairing, still, it was a sweet journey reaching here.

first and foremost thanks to tanzanite for finishing the manga.. GJ guys
I guess the ending is cliche no choice here coz it got axed..
thanks for the ride guys..

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much Tanzanite. This manga is a better version of Toradora even if it was rather short.

Group Leader
@Phan_Minh_Khoi yep, the reason why I avoid reading ahead. Author is so bad at treating the heroines fairly and even continuing the silly love drama till college lmao. No wonder no one ever continued the LN's English translation at baka tsuki anymore. It's just that BAD!

Group Leader
This...
this turned REALLY cringy and half assed in the end
such a shame really, it had soo much more potential

This is different than the source material

@XieShu read the ln, it got like 13 volumes and more fleshed out than the manga.

The beginning was strong, and the ending, while cliche, was at least satisfactory.
FUCKING NORMIES

Thanks, Tanzanite, for your efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread