Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - You're not aware?

Thank Tanzanite and menace for bringing a closure to this manga. Like you this is one of the first manga that I read, or I remember reading, and being able to finaly conclude it really makes me happy.
Im quite happy with the ending too, since I always shipped them. Let's go Toradora!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for completing this, I've been waiting for a proper conclusion since volume 1 of the LN was translated on Baka-Tsuki, which was like 5 years ago.

Contributor
The ending was kinda rushed and not given the spotlight it deserve which results in it kinda coming in out of left field. Like it was always on the table but no attention was brought to it leaving me with this feeling of "Oh! This is what we're doing now?". Poor execution honestly.

Contributor
Finally done with this manga after a mere 2567 days.
I'd say it's not great, but not bad either.

Everyone predicted this ending years before, but at least it wrapped up pretty nicely.
Thank you for finishing this project!

Meh, didnt quite happy with the ending

In the end this series failed to broke that "the one who formed the pact are the one who gets together" trope

It's kinda repelling to see that the MC quickly changed his love from Midori to Momo right after he confessed and getting "rejected"

I just want to see the MC x Midori ship sail but i guess it'll never happen (´._.`)

Dex-chan lover
Bootleg Toradora, but the confession was excellent and MC shaped up decently.

I wish there was a bit more back and forth regarding Momo's feelings towards MC but the confession made up quite a bit on that front.

Ending wrapped up a bit quickly however but alas.

Aggregator gang
We all saw this ending coming, but nowadays that's the case for any kind of romance manga. If you can't see the ending coming from miles away, it's "poor writing" and "too sudden of a change in the plot point in an attempt to be original" so there's not really any good way to end a romance manga anyways.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading this, even if it was mediocre and predictable. I guess it's all in the way it's presented

Dex-chan lover
This is good, but I only wish they involved his sister more like more interactions with his friends and his sister

Dex-chan lover
Not great, but good enough of a manga. From the LN spoilers it seems more abbreviated than just completely axed. Might be superficially similar to Toradora, but it's got a different feel to it. The otaku ostracization was portrayed surprisingly well for the most part. It's much more in his mind than in the minds of other people.

I think complaining that a manga ends in a typical way is not quite hypocritical, but falls into the same trap. It's still arguing whether a manga should end based on external trends and clichés, rather than about the story itself.

Ending was a bit overly dramatic with the stage and stuff, while at the same time could've been fleshed out more, even within the page limit it had. Those random scenes from a short while into the future don't add much.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much Tanzanite. This manga is a better version of Toradora even if it was rather short.
Yeah, it appeared to me as inspired by Toradora as well. It's less angsty and it's completed, however it was too predictable for me (I saw pretty much everything coming), and Toradora has a special place in my heart.

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading this manga I just can say confidently I still feel positively about it as I did the first time I read it years ago. It still has a soft spot for me I guess just based on the fact that it is a relic of its time at this point for the era it was made in. I still haven't read the light novel after all this time even though parts of it have peaked my interest. Like best girl Azuki getting her moment, and Hasegawa even developing feelings a little too late for Kashiwada. I actually think all the stuff they basically gutted from the light novel could be cool, but this is coming from someone who still hasn't read it yet. Even after all these years with it being finished. Plus that alternate ending with Azuki being the winning heroine sounds like it could be a sweet read too. But I don't have a problem with Momo at all. Quite the opposite. Her being a Gyaru version of a less violent Taiga works really well. (I love Taiga as well) Super cute and short read overall even if it isn't the most special thing you could pick up and read, or re-read if you're like me.

Users who are viewing this thread