Omega Heroine Wants Her Alpha Villainess

Does this have a webnovel? Its really unfortunate that a lot of GL webnovels end up being dropped halfway in translations, or never even get noticed in the first place.

Not a fan of ABO stuff but this is actually pretty good, probably due to the main character not being like usual ABO alpha characters who are often very forceful and borderline s*x(wasn't sure if I'd get flagged) offenders, excited for the next chapter

This is, sincerely, my favorite on-going series on Mangadex right now. The translation can be a little rough, the use of Omegaverse mechanics is atypical, and I think it's weaker as an Isekai than it would be if the premise were tweaked a little, but the plot is interesting and the emotions are so purely conveyed that every chapter makes my heart ache, over and over again. I have legit cried over Ji Xiao and Wei Qingyu. I keep going back and re-reading my favorite parts, and I check every day for updates.

I just love this story and read it in one go! But the story is very hanging. When is the next chapter? Please give me moree 😭😭🙏

Dex-chan lover
It's one of those typical Chinese storytelling where in the later part of the story you'd want to ask the author "Could you just give them a happy ending in a simple way and not in this convoluted "plot" that depends way too much on random chance?".

Oh oh, Ji Xiao saw Wei Qingyu with another guy at the ballroom party in the latest chapter. I don't know if this is not looking good.

Does this have a webnovel? Its really unfortunate that a lot of GL webnovels end up being dropped halfway in translations, or never even get noticed in the first place.
It does indeed. It's called "White Moonlight Omega Always Wants to Possess Me", though I think the translation of that one is not that far along either, so unless you understand Chinese, you'll have to be patient and wait.
why is it considered a tragedy? both this and mangaupdates tag it as such but how can you even mark it as one if the story is still unfinished?
Because the WN that the manhua is based upon is finished. Not to mention the Chinese version of the manhua had its 87th chapter released just a few days ago, so it's much further along in progress.
What is the omegaverse? Never heard of it pls respond
It's kind of a loosely defined shared universe in (mainly) erotic fiction, and is also known as ABO, because in this universe, both male and female genders are further divided into three subgenders: Alpha, Beta and Omega. While Beta individuals are (in most cases) just like people in our world, Alpha and Omega individuals both have glands that produce a pheromone that is irresistible to the other subgender. Specifics are up to the individual authors, but in general, Alpha individuals tend to be very dominant while Omega individuals are very submissive.

Users who are viewing this thread