Omega Heroine Wants Her Alpha Villainess

Dex-chan lover
Because the WN that the manhua is based upon is finished. Not to mention the Chinese version of the manhua had its 87th chapter released just a few days ago, so it's much further along in progress.
you telling me that after all this happy go lucky story (ok its not all happy but tell me honestly that reading it so far you'd guess it ends in a tragedy) its going to end in tragedy? is the author a sadist or something?

Quite possibly.

I've not touched the WN yet tbf (it's on my to-read list), but I've read all the currently released manhua chapters, and there are some really horrifying moments. Not gonna give any spoilers, but chapters 80-81 broke me.

i heard it was hard getting the raws?
It is. Kuaikan Manhua, the publisher of Perfect Heroine, seem to have locked away the entire comic from the website, making it accessible only from the mobile app. All I can find are heavily watermarked rips from third party sites, most of them being the same as the one used by the current translator.

Last edited:
you telling me that after all this happy go lucky story (ok its not all happy but tell me honestly that reading it so far you'd guess it ends in a tragedy) its going to end in tragedy? is the author a sadist or something?
I have read the whole webnovel. This is a spoiler but
the ending is a good one and they end up happy. But there is a lot of tragedy before that! I considered to drop this because my heart could not take it anymore, but I am glad I chose to read it all.
There is a lot of tragedy on the way. And tragedy can be seen as much, like how Ji Xiao ended up in another world, that is a tragedy in a way, is it not? I would have been devastated.
If you are interested in reading the web novel, you can read the whole translated version on MTLnovel, search for ''Bai Yueguang Omega Always Wants To Monopolize Me''. It is not the best translations, but you understand what is going on. This series is a masterpiece.

Ji Xiao becoming more violent in the latest chapter in Chinese sites

makes me wanting to stop reading this story at all. 😔

Last edited by a moderator:
Double-page supporter
a bit too cringe but welp, since its yuri then so be it

There's been more chapters posted with translation, why aren't yall updating this on MangaDex?

There's been more chapters posted with translation, why aren't yall updating this on MangaDex?
Are you referring to the chapters released on Tapas, the official English release? If so, that would be categorized as stealing (well, all scanlations are, but you don't want Tapas and other online manga publishers on your neck)

Last edited:
genuinely hoping Rae would translate "After Transmigrating into a Book, I Snatched the Role of the Supporting Male Character" it has not been updated for 2 years

I've never been interested in omegaverse, but this story is just too good, and that pheromone thing is pretty useful at setting up dramatic situations. You go girls~
She is Alpha without being futa (p) so it's yuri for me.
Chinese gl has great story, it's sad that for censorship we can't see any kiss or segs scene. That's why English biliblii manhua was flop and has been closed.

Users who are viewing this thread