Omega Heroine Wants Her Alpha Villainess - Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
There seem to be 90 as of today.
Right now the translated chapters are equivalent to the novel up to chapter 45/151 and this adadatation is sticking to it quite nicely. The story is quite good and it gets better going forward. For those who are enjoying the story so far I would recommend you to read the novel, even if the current 90 chapers got translates today there's still a long way until the conclusion.
Oh, cool, good to know. So the raws will be done in a bit over a year, probably 2 if we include the extra chapters.

Aggregator gang
I hope this translator keeps translating this series because I really love their translations <3
Just saw it's been licensed and a bunch of chapters were released on tapas. It's up to the ch50s already.

My thanks to the fan translators for all the work so far!
edit: gah, they localised the names for no reason. :sick:

Last edited:
Just saw it's been licensed and a bunch of chapters were released on tapas. It's up to the ch50s already.
Yup, and just after I figured out a way to get the non-watermarked raws. XD
I was out of commission for the past two weeks due to IRL issues, but was able to provide Rae with chapters up to 45 before that. As to whether they intend to continue translating, I leave that up to them to decide. Most translators do tend to stop once the manhua gets an official release, but not everyone.

Yeah, and oddly enough just the first names. I hate when they localise names in general, but when they only do it halfway like this it drives me nuts... well, even more nuts than I already am. XD

Last edited:

Yeah, I saw it. I really don't like the localized names though 😞

I'm glad that this series has gotten an official English release. But why give them new names :poop: .....So annoying. It's not like the Chinese names were difficult to remember or anything either. Weird.

I do understand that they do it in order to make it more accessible to English speaking readers who have no real experience with foreign culture, but I think most readers would agree with us that localising the names just comes off as weird.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, and just after I figured out a way to get the non-watermarked raws. XD I was out of commission for the past two weeks due to IRL issues, but was able to provide Rae with chapters up to 45 before that. As to whether they intend to continue translating, I leave that up to them to decide. Most translators do tend to stop once the manhua gets an official release, but not everyone. Yeah, and oddly enough just the first names. I hate when they localise names in general, but when they only do it halfway like this it drives me nuts... well, even more nuts than I already am. XD
Yup, and just after I figured out a way to get the non-watermarked raws. XD I was out of commission for the past two weeks due to IRL issues, but was able to provide Rae with chapters up to 45 before that. As to whether they intend to continue translating, I leave that up to them to decide. Most translators do tend to stop once the manhua gets an official release, but not everyone. Yeah, and oddly enough just the first names. I hate when they localise names in general, but when they only do it halfway like this it drives me nuts... well, even more nuts than I already am. XD
Yeah you were a great help! Thanks! Though I hate them changing certain things and their names, they are providing the original author profit so it's okay

Fed-Kun's army
I do understand that they do it in order to make it more accessible to English speaking readers who have no real experience with foreign culture, but I think most readers would agree with us that localising the names just comes off as weird.
Serena and willow are just not it😭

Users who are viewing this thread