Omega Heroine Wants Her Alpha Villainess - Ch. 42 - Celebration

Aggregator gang
Oh thanks! I've started reading the novel for "female general and princess" once I reread it, I'll start translating it. That is if it is interesting enough for me to finish (I'm very lazy)
What a coincidence, I started reading it recently, too! I randomly decided to check out some baihe novels cos so many great manhua were from them. I started with The Dragon, love it. FGEP looks really cool, too.

Dex-chan lover
The most popular GL on Tapas right now is a manhua that's using original Chinese names and even original character nicknames (The Villainess and Miss Demon Lord).
What makes that different is they are almost never referred to by their original names, having been immediately Isekaied into a European story world with names Aida Mortemer and Kay Jones. Those are already common names for a western audience. The setting is already familiar, so no need to change anything. Plus their OG names create a clear distinction between their real world selves and their current selves.
The official English translation on Tapas is otherwise good. It does a better job than even the earlier scanlators of keeping Chinese puns alive in the translated text, where it can.

For example, in Chapter 1, the fan translation says "that perfect heroine" where the official translation says " 'flower on the cliff' heroine".
Thanks for clarifying that again. I understand some fuss about names but I can't be that bothered by it--especially when I understand why they might make those decisions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What makes that different is they are almost never referred to by their original names, having been immediately Isekaied into a European story world with names Aida Mortemer and Kay Jones. Those are already common names for a western audience. The setting is already familiar, so no need to change anything. Plus their OG names create a clear distinction between their real world selves and their current selves.

Thanks for clarifying that again. I understand some fuss about names but I can't be that bothered by it--especially when I understand why they might make those decisions.
no you clearly don’t understand, i had read from tapas and the idea of westernizing names is BS that doesn’t apply to all the koran and chinese stories

Dex-chan lover
What a coincidence, I started reading it recently, too! I randomly decided to check out some baihe novels cos so many great manhua were from them. I started with The Dragon, love it. FGEP looks really cool, too.
i hate FGEP because of how poorly done is the romance and conclusion also the relationship between thous two sucks ass cuz the author was tooo focused on the damn stupid political plot in the story,

Dex-chan lover
ok can also some one link me to the website that post the tapas chapters for free? cuz i refuse to use tapas garbage free system, they are trying way harded that Webtoon to force you to pay for it, abd because they use points systens i refused to pay over exaggerated prices for a manhua

Dex-chan lover
Would you say the same thing if let's say they changed Naruto for Robert since it's not a western name?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this manhua up to now @Raeisalive ! A manhua that has been abandoned is ''Baili jin among mortals'', it is really good!
I cosign that!

Honestly, I'd love for someone to really focus on:

"Miss Angel and Miss Devil,"

that's an absolute favorite and the translation for that is very very slow and random at this point. I'm assuming it's been abandoned again. So much good stuff has happened since the translation stopped and its always irked me how such a fun and long running series get weird translation inconsistency. It's now again fallen way behind it's current chapters and hasn't been touched in 7+ months.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
You wanted suggestions so I went through the GL manhua on my list and found the ones that are no longer being TLed. I've not actually gotten around to reading all these, yet, though. So idk how good they are:

Female General and Eldest Princess - novel is completely translated and very popular. Only 7 chapters of the manhua are TLed. Don't know where the raws reached or if it's been cancelled or what (I'd be surprised if it was, cos it's popular in China, too)
Romance of the Stars - 64 chapters were translated before bilibili english shut down. up to ch99 is on mangago.me but last update was half a year ago. raws are at 128 (ongoing series)
June and Alice the two epilogue chapters aren't TLed. Most of this series is behind a paywall.
You Are My Destiny by Multicultural - 57 of the 60 chapters are translated. last updated 3 years ago
Blackbird of Destiny (a.k.a. Bai He) - 13 of the 102 chapters are translated, the group dropped it 5 years ago cos had too much text for the TLer

As I've said, some of these I've not actually read (partly cos I saw the translation was incomplete) so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't interest you.
Oh, Bilibili has been shut down??? When did that happen? And why! I was reading so many series there, well I suppose all good things come to an end

Fed-Kun's army
I cosign that!

Honestly, I'd love for someone to really focus on:

"Miss Angel and Miss Devil,"

that's an absolute favorite and the translation for that is very very slow and random at this point. I'm assuming it's been abandoned again. So much good stuff has happened since the translation stopped and its always irked me how such a fun and long running series get weird translation inconsistency. It's now again fallen way behind it's current chapters and hasn't been touched in 7+ months.
It's so long😭

Double-page supporter
Oh, Bilibili has been shut down??? When did that happen? And why! I was reading so many series there, well I suppose all good things come to an end
only BB global did. The CN version is just fine. It shut down months ago though so surprised you didn't hear

Dex-chan lover
Would you say the same thing if let's say they changed Naruto by Robert since it's not a western name?
Maybe we should go back to the old ways, have animes dubbed with everything completely changed, like how they did with Sailor Moon, everything americanized + hiding the gay characters.

Hell, why not bring back fucking 4kids? Some folks seem to think making bullshit unnecessary changes is good, so we might as well follow 4kids example.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I love that one!
it wasn't abandonned, it got an official english by bilibili and they completed it, but since they closed their global comics branch, it's not available anymore
edit: actually nvm, they stopped at ch. 147

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it wasn't abandonned, it got an official english by bilibili and they completed it, but since they closed their global comics branch, it's not available anymore
It is still available, if you know where to look that is, I would post link to certain sites, but I'm not sure that is allowed in forums, DM probably is fine.

I'll give a tip, it starts with a b and is writing similar to potato.

Dex-chan lover
edit: actually nvm, they stopped at ch. 147
Yes Baili Jin is still releasing weekly. It's far past 147 (nearing 200 now), and many of the best events happen after 147. Just not translated past 147.

Users who are viewing this thread