Omiai ni Sugoi Komyushou ga Kita - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This guy's mindset of feeling too old for younger people is exactly why he gets rejected a lot. I've seen 50 years olds able to talk, date, and overall fit in with younger women. I just see a man making excuses.

The coworker talking about scumbags it's like no duh. Those type of guys know how to talk and tempt women. Usually good looking and openly show they're sexually available. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together. Especially since our male protagonist is definitely the type to get cheated on.

Dex-chan lover
Especially since our male protagonist is definitely the type to get cheated on.
There is no problem with his personality to justify getting cheated on (nothing/noone can justify that shit). He is a pretty decent guy. What you are doing is blaming the victim. Breaking up before jumping on another dick should not be too hard for an adult to do.

Dex-chan lover
There is no problem with his personality to justify getting cheated on (nothing/noone can justify that shit). He is a pretty decent guy. What you are doing is blaming the victim. Breaking up before jumping on another dick should not be too hard for an adult to do.
Lol did I say he deserves to get cheated on? Actually understand what I said before you comment.

"victim blaming" sure sounds like what I'm doing when in reality I analyzed his situation and can easily tell he only has himself to blame for his situation. This guy is at his peak in terms of where he is in life and he acts like the way he acts. He is boring as been described and boring guys tend to get cheated on. It's not right but it's reality.

God it amazes me people love to throw that retarded term around and act like that's a gotcha when it's not. Your feigning personal responsibility.

Supporter
What a delight. Ok I'm in.

What do we think, gets slightly serious near the end or just pure fluffy comedy all the way through?

Users who are viewing this thread