Ominous Liar

My goodness, a Chinese to English translation that doesn't sound like it comes from Google Translate? Clearly, the end times are upon us. Great work by the scanlation team đŸ˜„

Fed-Kun's army
I'm conflicted about this:
- The first 10 chapters are the usual MC has a childhood friend he jokes around with, he gets attacked, oh lookie he has powers, he gets attacked again, someone in his surrounding (school) has the same source of power...
- After that it's a good 25 chapters of comedy and constant fourth-wall breaking with 1% plot progress which is very underwhelming and nonsensical if I'm being honest, the whole thing with the mobile game and that entire saga is shit
- Oh lookie MC is dying and the bad guy appeared to save the day

We still know nothing but that's not my main issue. It's just that this webtoon needs to decide what it wants to be. It can't have 100% comedy for 25+ chapters and then all of a sudden the MC is dying. It gave me whiplash with all the stuff all over the place...

I was so happy with the way it was around chapter 10 but I'm going to stop reading now

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it looks like it got axed. What a shame and not even a comment from the creators at the end of the final chapter.

I mean, at least the story's complete? Shame that it got axed though, I really liked it.

Thank you for translating!

It had a good promise, but then it went down really fast. No wonder it got axed, it was trash

it's have some unique fun way of comedy that not anyone can accept , not best at the storyline too , but still can manage to read it all and laught tho XD

Users who are viewing this thread