Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 1 - Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World

Dex-chan lover
Free trial has ended, time for the monthly subscriptions.

Dex-chan lover
reading something that only a small number of people have read is a rather surreal experience, one i've had a few times in the past. commenting on such an obscure work can be a strangely personal experience, a feeling that you don't really get anywhere else. of being strangely close to this person and yet knowing so little about them.

Fed-Kun's army
this man seriously just read one single series for a third of his life...
(conveniently ignores self who has been reading Detective Conan since I knew how to read)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure he's READ other stuff during that same time.

I'm more shocked the reader didn't realize something was fishy smelling. 1 view? And it's you, yet the author kept writing for 10 years! I mean... any sane person
(writer) would either drop the story out wrap it up with a shitty rushed ending at 100 chapters after seeing 1 view from chapters 30 onward.

So yeah. I'd definitely be questioning the author daily.

Having read the end of the novel, I'm spotting a lot of things while reading this chapter that I didn't when I 1st read the WN. It's really cool how the author flawlessly tied together the start and conclusion of the story, sown to the minute details.

I can actually relate to Dokja about reading, fantasy, and our laziness. Only time I ever work hard is the thought of closing and leaving early driving me.

That end felt like exactly the kind of thing I am expecting for the end of 2020

"Your free trial of life has ended, changing mode from tutorial to insane"

Users who are viewing this thread