Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 10 - Protagonist (4)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not one to usually read Manhwa, but this has kept my interest for 10 chapters and has not (yet) driven me away by being another cliche OP-wish fulfillment trope. Lovin this series~

@ grandartillery no, they're not the same. They have similar hair but the "protagonist" is supposed to be much more handsome then the mc as said in the novel

@grandartillery nah they not the same. But they do kinda look the same but maybe that’s just because they have the same hair color. As a novel reader this is gonna be hard for me to tell the difference until MC gets his white coat 😞

@Thoshy welcome to the clubbb 🥰🥰 if u want then read the novel. U don’t have to if you just want to read the manhwa but I promise you will not regret reading the novel and then reread the manhwa 😊😊

Fed-Kun's army
I didnt really understand the bookmark part.. could someome maybe please explain it to me?

I actually thought how he could cross the bridge. Him and one person from the other end enters the bridge at the same time, n leaves the bridge at the same time. Smart eh😎

Dex-chan lover
I guess you could say… The Reader’s Viewpoint isn’t so Omniscient after all! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread