Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 12 - Protagonist (6)

Pls stay faithful to the novel, pls stay faithful to the novel šŸ™ things have been going well so far so I hope it stays like this

I am experiencing tachycardia after this chapter. Really excited for this story!!

Fed-Kun's army
So in the original story the protagonist is the most edgy asshole of a psycho who pretty much killed all the people in the 1st event?

Yeah I'm not the least surprised that the novel had only 1 regular reader. I'm surprised at how mentally stable and normal this true mc is. Almost like he's totally out of character.

@faniki what my ex said before leaving me for him

Also... Already read the novel but can't help but to say this again
"Yoo jonghyuk you absolute dick bastard"

Fed-Kun's army
@ezweeb ā€œkoreatardā€ is a pretty offensive term lol and the comments arenā€™t weird, who hurt your feelings

@likklnisa I can't be bothered to look through the comments to see what was said, but most of it was riddled with kpop stan retard speak you'd typically find on twatter. I honestly don't know what chemicals your brain has been exposed to think that's normal lol

Fed-Kun's army
@ezweeb i literally cant see any ā€œkpop related commentsā€ itā€™s just everyone thirstying over the characters which is completely fine. Yeah kpop twt slang on different platforms can be annoying but i hope youā€™re not the type to bully someone irl for being a fan and liking the music genre

@likklnisa I agree with u & these kind of comments are more common on shoujo/josei genre rather than in this kind of manhwa, but that does not mean it's prohibited.. heck I do not listen to kpop much but still we should be respectful of each other.. pretty sure EzWeeb here is just being sensitive about it

Users who are viewing this thread