Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 14 - Contract (2)

So i don't know how dokkaebi turned into imp in this translation it's making me confused as hell...

@Himitsudesu That goblin, which you called, "도깨비" (dokkaebi) is his species. An example is a demon. IMP is his role title/job. An example of this is a general demon knight or demon king.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is as always incredible, but they left out how much of a big deal becoming a dokkaebi king is. A big reason the dokkaebi here even agreed to think about the contract is because he can climb the ranks if he's channel expands.

Also, streamer's vow (if not mentioned) is a vow not to help the incarnations (participants) in order to create a better story since their interference could change the natural progression of the story.

@Legandbond kinda left me confused because the message log shown in the last chapter said that he failed the scenario + he said he can just pay coins and even tried to negotiate because the penalty just said "???" which implies it could be anything

I wonder if he has a hidden identity. I mean he was the only reader, now the worlds merged and currently has no backer. He wouldn't be like those other MC that are actually kings/emperors/gods . . . right????

Double-page supporter
He failed the test but the failure condition is not death and to collect the failure fee Bihyung need to appear before him.
Diabolical Arbiter of Flame best girl

Double-page supporter
Man, it's been awhile since I've been so pumped about a story. This really has potential.

Thanks for the upload!

Damn I really like this translation cause it makes the stream system and world building make more sense/memorable and relevant and I also like the other one because the conversation flows with it and the banter is much more understandable as a whole in the chapter. I think I'll just read both for now... Will zero scans collab with reaper_scans?

@Meri08
He's a Reader. Nothing more, nothing less.
But the role of "Reader" is more important than you might think.
The Cycle of "Reader", "Character", and "Author" is a key component of the World this story takes place in.

Oh look A spoiler

It can't be... can it?

Oof. Might be juicy

Take a look!

One more?

OMG!

A click away!

From another spoiler O.O

Well. Now I'm tired.

Last one I promise, spoilers inside

Nope!

If you made it this far... Well.

There's nothing to see.

Told you.

I'm not lying

Cake. /

Webtoon officially launching English version aug 19th. Now I can read it while supporting the author.

Users who are viewing this thread