Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 15 - Contract (3)

Power Uploader
@flinchwh I'm actually going to collab with the previous translators soon. He's a chill Spanish dude, so there's good reasons the English wasn't great before.

Thanks, fellas. Was hoping someone would give this chapter a good translation

Thank you so much.. I couldn't stand the other one, this series doesn't deserve such a terrible translation

The translation is much better, especially on the second half. It was hard to understand some of the elements in the other translation.

Group Leader
is there another raw source that's not webtoons? webtoons is the only linked one but that's only on chapter 12

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I really hope you won't get caught, because I'm sure the official translation in webtoon will not be accurate. But still, let's support the author by also reading ORV in webtoon(it's free anyway).

You are my Hero. This is one of my favorites stories so i am very happy and thankfull of your work. Keep it up!!!

Ah! I really love your translation of this! Thanks for the upload and good to hear you're on friendly terms with the previous scanlators.

@ Strax__Lycaon It was bad because of the spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and so on. Anyone fluent in English can tell the mistakes in the other translation. It was a good effort but I’d appreciate it if they had a proofreader. ORV’s a good story and I don’t want people dropping this because the translations didn’t do it justice. :(

Users who are viewing this thread