Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 16 - Line of Hypocrisy (1)

Aggregator gang
Asura you are on thin ice if you are gonna stop til someone forces you to drop imo, might cause a drama, but still, thanks for the TL hahahah good luck

@wotdheck from the reaper scans group, they said that ORV was asked to be dropped cuz they're gonna release this on Webtoons ("The more you know")

Dex-chan lover
so he's letting the bandit group that wanted to murder him and turn the woman into a sex slave live?

kinda rubs me the wrong way, that he only fucked up one dude, but let the guys who raped the chick live with a few bruises

I always imagine Heewon with red hair (idk why lmao) BUT SHE'S SOOOO PRETTY!!!! Gyaaaaa!!

And Titano our king mantis 🔥🔥

There's no point in doing this it's going to be picked up by webtoon with better quality and sfx translated so why bother doing this? Legit comes out August 16 I think

IT'S HEEWOOONNNNNN 😭💕 All the girls in this story are best girls! There's a reason why Dokja
doesn't kill at this point of the story but people are so eager to complain, it's funny as hell. 😂 He does kill a lot later just not now.

Dex-chan lover
@MerchantMarx "can't have MC kill a bad guy, no that would just make him exactly as bad as the bad guy, we gotta come up with some elaborate way to kill this character while keeping MC as pure as possible" i really wish authors would stop with shit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread