Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 16 - Line of Hypocrisy (1)

@EinDrei If you mean a protagonist, no. If you mean a romantic interest,
there's no canon relationship with Dokja. This girl dates Hyunsung (the soldier dude) though, but they break up years later.

The real heroine is
yoo jonghyuk lol

If you want cheesy love story, I suggest you dont put your hope to high

Dex-chan lover
In the novel, the monark of the small frie paid for add 3 or 5 more minutes at the bountie scenario to see his incarnation suffer more. What a sadist

"This is too cruel" Like bruh you were going to rape the girl and you have the sht to say that

Double-page supporter
Oho, so we're going down the savior route, huh? I'd like to see how he plays this out then.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
during the eventual massacre, Kim Dokja let Jung Heewon have the satisfaction of killing her rapists. Kim Dokja has no qualms about icing some motherfuckers but
He does get a resurrection ability which prevents him from killing as the price for resurrection and he doesn't kill sometimes because
evil sponsors who have their incarantions killed will hunt down the killers

Dex-chan lover
These guys were such small fry that even their leader's constellation literally has it in his title. And the best part is that this guy absolutely loves seeing whoever he sponsors getting their shit wrecked.

To those who think that the MC is your typical softie, well,
he's not. He saves people who he thinks would be beneficial to him, and he only kills when it's necessary unlike other MCs who are crazed killers just to show how op they are. His morals are still quite intact but survival is his priority.

@sasarious_waifu
Well the MC knows the 'story' why bother kill random ones who don't even really matter in it?
And the 'protagonist' of the story died who knows how many times, not surprising being a bit crazy or indifferent. It's not some novel hero story which he was reading, i think.

@bakauguu if you haven't read the novel yet I won't spoil it for you and
you're partially right about the MC knowing the "story", not quite on the not hero novel part buut
there's more to the "story" that he read because basically ORV revolves on the concept of writer/reader/character.
I want to say more but it'll basically spoil the majority of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread