Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 18 - Line of Hypocrisy (3)

Double-page supporter
I like this channel beasts, haha, they have such attitude.

Thanks for the update!

@piramide96 the webtoon messed up someone’s gender from one chapter to the next?? plus other mistakes, like the first scenario requirement being set as “kill more than one” instead of “one or more” - which a) doesn’t match the novel’s translation, and b) would mean that only kdj should have survived in his compartment. i think people have submitted reports and the issues are mostly fixed, but they were def there

@solecist @bugonia

Poor localization and messed up details where?? The official ENGLISH translation done a great job and they haven't even gotten to the chapter where the first scenario is?? Let me guess what you're complaining is actually the INDONESIAN version amiright?? Lmaooooo go whine to your indonesian translators then

@bugonia They fixed the one or more thing. :v Someone contacted them to fix the error. Even if it isn’t the best in the world, I’d still head over there to support the author. Heck, I’m just glad they’re keeping a bunch of the terms found in the novel translation like the constellations and the words “dokkaebi”, “sponsor”, “incarnation”, and so on.

By the way if you all want to support the author. the webtoon just popped up at Webtoon so give that a follow and read even though its still behind.

@reijou I'm talking about how in the official English webtoon translation the first chapter states it took the MC 10 years to read the novel start to finish as if the chapters were already completed instead of he was following along as it updated for 10 years, how they they went with another romanization of the names *again*, this time going with a very jarring given name family name order, and for some reason decided to "localize" the currency to be in US dollars instead of Korean won. These changes are pretty annoying as someone who has already read through the novel translation including the name change partway through and pretty sick of that by now. I'll read through the official for the cleaner images but I'm going for Asura Scans for better localization closer to the first original translation of the novel (fuck that name change that happened after hundreds of chapters).

@liszst oh i am!! i’ve fastpassed all the chapters and plan on keeping up with it, it was just bothering me that that dude was acting like the webtoon translation was the holy grail of accuracy. you’re right that they’re doing a pretty solid job so far and staying faithful though, plus or minus those errors - i was worried it’d be another ToG or lookism but it’s a lot better!

Dex-chan lover
Saw it come from miles away. He sold all the food, because he knew a moderator would come along and zip the supplies.

@penghibur2 You'll be shocked at how people will call him ugly a lot (even his friends) then. Frankly he looks too cute in the manhwa for that insult to be believable!
Gilyoung is too precious.

Who ever said dokja is ugly can die LOL! Anyway, Dokja and Gilyoung is so cute! Jeewon is so pretty hehe

The reason for everyone calling Dokja ugly is kinda a spoiler so not gonna say it..

@ciarinnu
Everyone sees a slight distorted and blurred version of Dokja's face almost like there's something between the other characters and Dokja himself. It's just slight enough to make his facial structure look unremarkable but not enough to make anyone question it... And the reason for this distortion is a big spoiler so let's not mention it..

Users who are viewing this thread