Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 19 - Dark Sentinel (1)

'The constellation 'Secretive Plotter" Nods after seeing your choice' Lmao, I guess the latest Joonghyuk agreed with Dokja's choice after relating with his situation

@liszst to be fair, Jonghyuk's not a bad guy. He's just another human who got messed up by the apocalypse, more than anyone else I'd say

(not really a major spoiler but just in case)

Will I finally get to see the character design of Asmodeus next chapter?? You know, even just a glimpse when Kim Dokja kinda talked about him or smth lol Dionysus and him are like my guilty pleasure in orv

Dex-chan lover
My understanding of the characters have increased. I didn't know this would happen just by reading.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chttrbx_
that would be nice, but Asmodeus has only ever showed up as Han Myungoh's daugther since he's need a lot more probability to incarnate into the scenario with his own body

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda feel bad for the ppl who think Yoo SangAh is a love interest 🤣🤣

Also just a heads up for people who are waiting for MC to turn into a coldblooded killing machine.. meanwhile there gonna be plenty of fighting, this in no harem/revenge/OPness stuff but a thoughtful story with important topics to cover, make you think about morale, self esteem issues, relationships and life itself.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Why the hell is that girl always saving the rich guy.
Just let him die already damnnn

I appreciated the "this chapter ends midway through chapter 20 in the WN" note, I find that useful when switching from manhwa to wn.

Can we all talk about the child getting a pat head from MC ? He's so cute ;-;

1598484247-screenshot-20200827-011514-01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread