Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 19 - Dark Sentinel (1)

Their reaction at the end makes the scene lighter than it actually is.
They most likely die!

I've read the novel but oh well...

@ramonewa
I dont think so because,
the five of them will become a group until the end of story,
so No,Yoo sangah will still there

@cheekpouces how about as the novel reader you give more appreciation for artist . They literally just take the manhwa art to another level
Screenshot-20200826-192847-Tachiyomi.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm remembering the novel well but,, aren't there more minorities accompanying dokja's group when they went deeper in the subway? Or was it just the 5 of them?

Dex-chan lover
please tell me the treacherous former boss is going to die, i really don't want him to stay in their group once MC goes and rescues her.

Fed-Kun's army
Even as a novel reader I love reading this as a manhwa. Holy fuck I love this worldbuilding so much.
Btw you motherfuckers who spoil things can go die in hell, I got a big fat plotpoint spoiled before I even considered reading the novel lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer better,
he steal kills the boss of the ground rats, who is a servant of a Demon Lord Constellation, and is then marked as a target. He disappears the day after spooky

But, if you like character redemption,
he does change for the better like 8-11 arcs later. He gets a child that he cares for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
Lololol the constellation's reactions are as hilarious as always

Double-page supporter
The pace of this has really slowed down. I hope we get the other dude back sooner who threatens the main.

Thanks for the update!

I really like the character development of "Heewon"(the black haired woman) hope to see more of her, and how MC guides her to a 'better path' to revenge than becoming a brain less killer (MC said that it is a possibility if a remember correctly)
Also so far I really like who the other 'side characters' in general feels alive, the villain is calculating, his friends follow him, but are curious about his ability, even the off screen character (people in the train station) feel like they have their own thought, some are ok with the MC some are not some don't care and lost their will to live etc.

can someone spoil me and tell me if gilyoung is going to die? i need to know so I can prepare my heart

Users who are viewing this thread