Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 19 - Dark Sentinel (1)

Fed-Kun's army
@ScaldingMango go to literally any random novel aggregator site ala boxnovel, as from where to start reading it says so right in the chapter on the last page.

Group Leader
Wait. Those legs. Those aren’t the dudes but the girl’s right?!

Please dont stop uploading... cause if you stop when this series end we can't read for free anymore cause it will get locked in webtoon

@Sheila55 ???? It’s free on webtoon though? The fast pass is just to read in advance. It’s going to unlock one by one for free for everyone to read once a week. Please support the author, even if you don’t like the translations. :(

Yoo Sangah didn't lose her foot, for the record.
Kim Dokja and Lee Gilyoung are already too precious and they've only just met. I can't wait to see Yoosung join the 'family'!

@mirhel I usually pay for the comics but man, that sucks for the people who read for free. D: Still a really long way til this story's complete though.

goody-two-shoes or goody-one-shoe in this case won't survive for too long if she keeps that up. Unless she gets some help from Plot armor-kun or lord Deus-ex-Machina -which would suck btw. Hope she dies

@Ritella
Han Myungoh will receive Asmodeus' curse (most likely this week's update/next ep). Kim Dokja will mention him briefly so I was hoping maybeeee they'll illustrate him then- kinda like what they did w Uriel.

hello im a new reader of OR i know its available alr in webtoon but please ;-; dont leave us.. it was a heartbreak when lookism trans got stopped. hopefully it wont happen here too ;-; but whatever the trans team choice i'll respect.

Users who are viewing this thread