Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 203

Art is just amazing, love that the artists are doing the novel justice. And we aren't even a third the way into the story.

Dex-chan lover
So Olympus put a "Fate" on Dokja so he has to die. Like putting a death timer on him

Those who think that solo leveling is better and good...blah blah blah, let me remind you solo leveling story became a nuisance after 190th ch or something but in this manhwa there's not too much information what is going to happen next even after the 200th chapter we haven't seen those black words or what is the end.. something like that,
If this gets animated I think it would even surpass solo leveling

I think from all the theories of other people I've read about the "Fate" in store for Kim Dokja that He loved the TSWA/WOS so much that the mother realized at some point before the fight with Lsk's faction and Yjh's faction began, the flashback to them in prison where Kim Dokja said to her mother that he "didn't want it to end." I think that "the one he loves the most that will kill him" is TSWA itself.

Also now that I remember it while typing is that we don't fully know what the "Fourth Wall" is capable of other than protect kdj from any mind anomalies/attacks/breakdowns except when he confronts with his mother from chapters 194 - 200s. I think I remember something along the lines of "The fourth wall is greedily smiling..." ( ... because I forgot what the full sentence was.)

P.S. - This is, so far, my "own opinion" from what my little brain can process atm, and others are free to correct me or add their theory on top of mine. Also, the mother and son relationship to me is so sad, even further beyond sad. It's so strained that it's impossible to mend it back together.

Those who think that solo leveling is better and good...blah blah blah, let me remind you solo leveling story became a nuisance after 190th ch or something but in this manhwa there's not too much information what is going to happen next even after the 200th chapter we haven't seen those black words or what is the end.. something like that,
If this gets animated I think it would even surpass solo leveling
I agree, even in Gigguk's latest post on YouTube talking about genres in the last part of the video that there will be a separate video about ORV entirely on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread