Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 22 - Hour of Judgement (1)

ASMODEUS!!!!
Just the mention of this guy and here I am all excited lol. He's not that relevant but he's crazy and a misfit even among his kind. Him and Dionysus are diff but soooo alike, not my fav characters (both of em) but I for sure love reading about them.

@qowboykay I heard the likes do help as well actually. Idk the relevance of the views but based on what some told me, they do get the cut from reader's likes/hearts.

@liszst yah know the drill, yah know what to say, yep 'KIM DOKJA IS AN IDIOT!'

@Doomer dokja meant the YJH from the novel. our YJH is 3rd regression but dokja is remembering all the other regressions, specifically 6th regression YJH

@liszst as long as he is being respectful in giving his opinion its ok to give positive or negative feedback. It doeant mean u hate something because you want it to be the best it can be. Be different if he was calling people names or just saying this sucks. He gave constructive critcism. Stop being offended so easily

@Chttrbx_ oh? I didn't know that. Ill make sure to like the chapters from all my favorite series from now on. Do you know if it's for all series or only for featured series?

@qowboykay @Chttrbx_ thanks! Good to know that they are profiting from those. I hope that as we read the translations here (thank u Asura scans!), we might as well take time to read and like the official translation in Webtoon to support the author.

@Doomer A bit of a spoiler but it would soon be explained in the story so its not a big deal. In the novel that our MC Kim Dokja read before "apocalipse" the MC of the book Junghyuk had restarted way more then 10000 times before clearing all scenarios. The story currently follows the timeline of Jynghyuks 3rd restart, later there would be "glimpses" on alternative timelines but i wont spoil them.
P.s. it torments me to think that i need to wait for about like 100 more episodes untill the "dark cheogsam with garter belt"😇 incident.

Dex-chan lover
HA! Sucks to be that office worker, he killed a demon, whose favored by a bigger demon, only to have a nice target painted on his head.

Love the story!

Thank you for the update!!

I laughed while reading this chap but--my baby Gilyoung!! TAT

Users who are viewing this thread