Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 23 - Hour of Judgement (2)

I love how they always have the Constellations watching in the background, itching to see what he does, kinda like us readers crave the next chapter in an addicting series

Group Leader
I would just say , anyone who kills the other dipship gets his fees paid

man reading these parts after reading novel hits different and he's so freaking cool .Also pls dont compare him with other shitty manhwa mc without personality

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Dex-chan lover
@randomname : Nah, having only 10 minutes left is good. Because it means people are desperate. The MC just showed them he can fight AND will kill if they attack, so next he just need to use Bookmark and use the slit eyed bastard's Incite to turn the table back on him. If there's more time the slit-eye might manage to talk his way out.
But now? People aren't going to listen to him because desperation and clearly they have higher chance of winning against a bunch bunch of 'normal' guys compare to a guy wielding a fucking lightsabre (who just came back from hunting the rats that so far killed everyone they sent out)

@Fari : I think part of his reason for avoiding killing random people might be because he never know when he'll find non-characters who turns out to have hidden potential, which so far he has 3 in his party (iirc the kid has character profile but he was expected to die in the story?):
considering the thread in the dark, the extreme kindness so far, wouldn't be surprised if the sponsor is Buddha for Sangah...and she's been Tripitaka of the group with that dumb manager being Pigsy more or less.
Then there's Heewon's crouching attribute that will likely evolve into something powerful when she 'rise'
And the kid was about to summon a boss monster...as his ally.

Also, even if they're his enemies, he can still use them via Bookmark, so there's still room to let them live as long as they don't being a major hindrance. As much as slit-eye has been after him, he hasn't done anything to actually stop Dokja from progressing through his planned route:
the food was going to get destroyed anyway, so Dokja simply trade 'favorability' of the people for coins since slit-eye kinda block off the favor option
the 'spy' sent to observe what Dokja will do was pointless, even if he goes and tell them the method (kill the rat, grill it with magic stove) it's not like the gang is likely to have the people for it (too weak to hunt, and they probably disposed of all the people with scouting abilities because 'can't fight = useless' mindset) and if anything was used by Dokja to find the rat's nest instead.

@dragoonstorm7 Personally, I've never been so invested in a webnovel. I'm not good with words but this novel really raised my standards in a way. It was the first time I saw a concept like this that was so well-written. And the fact that the characters are so lovable [no joke the characters are just *squeals* they're amazing] makes it even better.
I'd rate it a solid 10/10 [I would rate it higher but I want to re-read first lmao]. This webnovel introduced me to my new hobby which is reading webnovels. I really enjoyed it and I got so immersed with the story and I think that's what's most important when reading fantasy novels. Hope the manhwa doesn't remove any scene because every scene counts in here. This is one of the few slow-burns that I really love and cherish.

Honestly couldn't care less about the people who would die. I mean when did they say the game was fair or that you had to share.

Users who are viewing this thread