Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 23 - Hour of Judgement (2)

Aggregator gang
And thats how a normal human behave, he's not acting like a saint that would help every human on earth, he's not a villain either that would steal and trample on others. He's in between, neautral to be exact. I know he's being selfish but i never thought selfishness is bad in the first place. Sure, everyone would be save if he simply gave out coins,but just like what he said. Why would he? He had 0 obligation to baby sit random stranger, if he did, then he deserve a praise and thank you, if he doesn't then although you can hate him as a person, you cant really put the blame and responsibility to him. And lastly, every single human in that area are murderer, child or not, they wouldn't be alive and in that place if they didn't kill in the 1st scenario.(the mc and his companion are special case,they killed an insect) so they aren't really that innocent and pure to receive the goodwill of others.

Well, hes right.. they’ve already killed someone to get there, it they cant take matters into their own hands, well, too bad

Double-page supporter
Just kill everyone in there or let them die, MC is right. They all sacrificed others and trampled on other people to get there, now they're acting like they're innocent and just mere victims. They're complicit in all the actions done, none of them are innocent. The only innocent ones are probably any children in that group since they're just being led by the adults. But for reals, that rat faced manipulator bitch, I hope the worst for him. I wish he'd fall on an iron pipe and get sodomized by it and get impaled Vlad style. Hate sleazy manipulators like him.

Dex-chan lover
@randomname Y'know, considering half of the ones watching him are good aligned gods, he could've literally been deus ex machina'd by them giving him some coins for a good deed, but yeah I'm sure it wouldn't have been as much as it cost to do it.

I figured it was a 50/50 on which he'd do, but I'm not unhappy with this route either, like he said these people aren't innocent, and it's not like they would've kept living even if he paid them for a day, this world would've probably killed them the next day, or the day after if they don't have enough now, if he had given them some for the favor of the good gods, it would've purely been for show ultimately.

I like the manipulator villain here, comes off like a real prick and the stuff he says is frustrating but you can picture a person actually saying it in that kind of scenario.

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit! I want more!

An mc that doesn't give into moral norms-but isn't a complete edgelord.

On one panel they're still carrying the roasted rats, the next one it disappeared immediately.
Guessed they ate the roasted rats too quickly before they climbed the subway station lol

Dex-chan lover
Although I think he said he don’t want to kill any of them, he can ‘not’ kill any of them!

God damn Dokja is my favorite character in existence, and I'm saying this after reading the novel

Users who are viewing this thread