Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 23 - Hour of Judgement (2)

I'm sure he could've worded that better, but politeness isnt why I read this. You go dokja! I live vicariously through you. This is for all the horrible clients I couldn't outwardly say "you're in this mess because of yourself you dumb fk" to lol

Good solution I just wonder how his allies will see it.

A better endeavor is to point out the shtty glasses man just got like 7k or so coins, and show that he actually has more than MC.

Finally. Tbh, I would have snapped a lot sooner. If I've ever learned anything from reading manga, is to never leave loose ends and the cut things off once you see them budding.

UUUUUUh, this is what I was expecting, our MC needs to be on toes to reach the Novel MC

villain logic:"Okay so he obviously has enough strength to single handily fold everyone here without any trouble, it would be a great idea to piss him off!"

Lmao it's been months since I finsihed the novel but Kim Dokja, YES! People are starting to get too reliable with those who they think are "higher" than them. They should be reminded by the fact that they should take take care of their own sh*t ugh

one reason i like chinese mangas is because they dont fuck around to long until someone gets killed if hes annoying , like this villain would have died in the first chapter when he tried to pull some dirty tricks on mc

@Drake98 I believe he’s not calling this a Chinese manhua, but rather comparing this MC to a ‘traditional’ (Maybe wuxia) Chinese MC who usually act first and cut down the problem at the source if possible before they become or continue to be a problem later on.

Users who are viewing this thread