Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 23 - Hour of Judgement (2)

Yeeeee
Just kill themmmm
Seeing Dokja being a badass is good for my eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
yes.

kill them pest fck bein hero who get used by literally every fkin person, villain is the one villainy is the one true way

Dex-chan lover
@Dr_Harnsaft @Nekocchi Then what comes next? MC's gang returns after midnight and all those without coins die then antagonist pins the blame of their deaths on MC and now he can't pull off this self-defense stunt to transfer the blame back since no one's desperate enough to attack him.

Double-page supporter
Can anyone explain to me why he isn't going for that leader? If he can go after random people, why not him who started all this? Why he couldn't kill those rapists?

All of his actions seem displaced. Does he need glasses?

Dex-chan lover
I think slit-eyes' incite skill makes it difficult for the MC to just turn the people's opinions against him and away from himself. But cutting that one guy's arms off after they tried attacking him and his group is a show of power that changes that.

With the people sufficiently afraid of him, he might have an easier time convincing them to mob the other guy instead.

To be fair, dudes are from the slit-eye’s groups who just wanted to kill him. Attack those who attack him first, don’t attack those who didn’t to send a message, and then aim for the leader.

I like his choice.

Also why is that glasses guy still alive? Smirking at the back there even though you’ve been cursed. Not to mention, doesn’t he also have a lot of coins from the boss kill?

Just kill the noisy dude then give the leeches enough coins and leave them on their own

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

@ItchyLongThing They’re at a place of no return and are desperate. Violence is rather normal in a place with no laws and it’s just about survival.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh shit how far the raw? when the next chapter? this is so cliff hanging

Users who are viewing this thread