Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 24 - Hour of Judgement (3)

Group Leader
Came online at the right time. I was planning to actually to work lmao

Also I think you named the chapter wrong.

Double-page supporter
Some pages repeat, but overall great job with translating!
I was grinning like an idiot the whole chapter.

Double-page supporter
I highly recommend the novel to everyone. I started after reading last chapter and currently am at 170. It has been one of the best reads I've ever had. This is around ch. 23-24 in the novel. Even if you've never read a WN before you will like it, already having an image of the characters helps build the scene in your mind so it is a good place to start.

Thank you for the update!!

Somehow I'm happy to see Heewon killed those bastards in manhwa version. I love his judgement time skill. But I'm a bit sad when I saw her holding her tears... 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Fed-Kun's army
the non blurry chapters and the site that releases them before its post on here is the scan group that translates this manwha, so go to asurascans.com if your bitching about it not looking good

Fuck yeah. They did this scene really well. I love how closely the dialogue is sticking to the novel. It’s pretty much just copying lines but they’re doing really well with deciding what’s important and what’s not. It also helps the novel has great writing originally. As others have said, the novel is amazing and the ending is one of the best I’ve seen.

120103637-381370423257159-3567513447415947633-n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For me page 7 is shorter version of page 8.

Also, I'm surprised the mom with kid actually managed to secure the kills to survive the night (sure it showed her telling her child to just swing the hammer earlier but still implies she took down or found someone weakened enough for the child to just land a killing blow like that)

Users who are viewing this thread