Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 24 - Hour of Judgement (3)

Damn, this is SOOO GUD... the novel is good but the manhwa just takes some scenes to a higher level

:):):):):):):):):):)
Glad they didn’t let him get away/spare him/let him join their group

wish the story would include hidden constellations that are using illegal channels to watch for free and can affect the story.

Dex-chan lover
What if we were the constellations all along?

We're the ones who comment on every chapter, and love and hate certain characters
and desire for some to succeed and others to fail

Double-page supporter
@gregger sure, very interesting theory, but everyone knows that this is a web novel that's already so much farther ahead than where this manga is at. And you can't just wing it week by week, trying to look at how the reader's respond, to plan any decent long series, you need to preplan a good chunk of the main plot and have an idea of how it should turn out.

"won't hesitate to be your sword in the future" I don't know but that seems like a very "she's the female lead" line to me

Double-page supporter
@touje knowing him, he's probably weaseled his way out and is hiding or something. No way he'd actually fight. He's a leech who just jumps from one host to another, purely only for its own benefit. However, since he killed that demon monster thing and was cursed, his death should be coming soon ... but knowing him he'd probably end up doing something that ruins the safety of everyone or even brings down one of the characters within MC's group with him.

Gods damn what an awakening.
Thanks so much for your work scanlators!

Jung Heewon, finally introduced in the story. Here's our loyal sword, our queen T^T
Y'all ain't ready ugh and seeing this scene come to life is just so satisfying. It's EXACTLY how I imagined it to be ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking nice can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

I just wanna mention that in the latest free release in the raws of this manhwa, the artist added a bonus picture (I heard there was a holiday called Chuseok? Wah sorry if I'm wrong) and it's so cute ;-;
I even used Yoo Jonghyuk's little chibi form as my profile T^T

Users who are viewing this thread