Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 24 - Hour of Judgement (3)

@Tempdos the thing is the writing IS good. and he's weaker for a moment in time but (massive spoiler)
once he becomes a constellation and gathers his stories he's pretty powerful in his own right, so that statement isnt exactly true.

Fed-Kun's army
i would like to actually have a not overly OP in korean manhwa this time.

you know, stay in the group not as a combatant but as the mastermind/leader.

it would be more interesting than just -I-AM-OP-ers-Than-Thou BS that korean manhwa always have

I'm sorry for the dumb question but was it ever mentioned what the goal for the Main Scenario #2 was? I feel like it wasn't said and I'm curious what needs to happen for them to be done with it before moving on to #3. Please and thank you! :D

Been contemplating lately what to say to the non novel readers to ease their worries about Kim Dokja being weak etc without spoiling anything major. Sp those that somehow missed the 'hints' of earlier chapters. I cant think of anything so for now I'll just say that, if we revisit the description of 'star stream' it was said that incarnations are the 'actors' or smth, right? and Kim Dokja as a reader know that concept more than anyone there. With that, what do actors do? Act and entertain, right? Soooo 👉👈

Contributor
@BlueCatMage I think they still need to "reach" the second scenario, so they don't know yet. That's way they got the survival fee so you can't just hide forever

I’m actually okay with Kim Dokja not being OP but just be a smart guy that outplay his enemy. It’s too common in Korean shounen manhwa to have super OP main chara that no need no man to help him.
It become too boring to read through.
Loved how Kim Dokja handle the situation as a human would do. Not being angelic and try to save everyone

It feels so meta when I read the constellation comments sometimes and then I come to the comments... feels like we are the constellations 😅

Aggregator gang
Damn, wasn't she raped too, probably a gangbang since she would've went with other people for the scouting, rip her first time

Now she gets revenge!!! ezpzlmnsqz

HEADS GO BRRRRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread