Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 24 - Hour of Judgement (3)

Not sure about this series.

I heard as the story goes on the MC gets comparatively weaker than his comrades and is always much weaker than the returner MC of the web novel. Like he starts trailing behind everyone by a significant and increasing margin as the series progresses.

@Skogstroll

Hence why I said I wasn't sure how I felt about the series.

Like on one hand it's definitely more unique to have the MC weaker than all of his companions, and progressively getting even more weaker. But that usually only works if the writing is good, and these manhwa are usually somewhat hackneyed works of wish fulfillment. If the writing is sub par and the MC plays second fiddle to most the main cast, I don't see a point to continue the series.

@Tempdos “the MC gets comparatively weaker than his comrades and is always much weaker than the returner MC of the web novel.” Don’t believe their bullshit 😂 they clearly haven’t read the novel if they think Dokja gets weaker. If he did get weaker at some point in the story, it’s because it makes sense given the current situation he’s in at the time. He does get stronger. The thing is— this story has three protagonists (hence three ways to survive the apocalypse, it’s been hinted since the beginning lol), all of which are powerful in their own way and they balance each other out.

Dex-chan lover
gosh people, just read the damn novel instead of believing others' words. And if the MC is weak, he would have died, idk, 100 times over for what will comes next. These earlier scenarios are just child-plays compared to the bloodbath later

@Tempdos dayum chill for a bit its not even 50 chapters XD ok about what you said is understandable and I can relate but your underestimating kim dokja here being a "reader" has its flows he's not too powerful, he's not too weak just neutral in between kim dokja is just toying with his friends he could defeat the protagonist and his comrades but choose not to why? that a spoiler territory oh there a reason why he's trailing behind (spoiler territory) anyway just let the story tell itself if your inpatient just read the web novel.

This is too cruel. Only murderers left. Human civilization, history is over. The players are gonna fight to survive and entertain powerful beings... This is more hopeless than a zombie apocalypse.

Massive Spoilers because this fangirl gotta rant
Many people be hating on Kim Dokja now but soon they'll be crying because of this suicidal bastard, this sacrificial little shit. Like, Kim Dokja made my heart go haywire every damn time he does THAT SMILE. And when he said that he wanted to be with his companions too addsgfddhg I DIDN'T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY. Don't even do this to me Kim Dokja my heart will break-

Fed-Kun's army
So much nostalgia for early chapters Kim Dokja. Honestly if his personality stayed this way I wouldn’t have cared about him but I love how his relationships and character develops. Him and Joonghyuk still kind of depress me in a lot of their scenes lol.
yeah I fucking cried in the 1863rd timeline.
Love those bastards. And literally everybody in KDC :’)

Users who are viewing this thread