Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 27 - Landlord (1)

It’s kinda hard to see here, but in the novel it says that someone pushed gilyoung and that’s how he fell onto the property.

Still searching where Gong Pildu-ahjussi bastard 😌😌😌😌

The close friend tho... 😂😂😂😂

I miss the sunfish bastard now

Thank you for the update!! 👍🏻😏

Double-page supporter
so this is how room looks like?? i thought it'll be like japanese style fortress with lots of small room in the wall lol

@DerpySauce
As if I would touch the pure cancer that is "Webtoon" where they will make it pay to read as soon as it gets some following, and they give extremly little to the author, since their essential monopoly.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sniter Webtoon has been running since 2004 in Korea and 2014 globally (in English), has a massive audience and has yet to go pay-to-read only, unlike the competition, which mostly has. For example, I used to read a few series from a Webtoon competitor named Toomics, but they went pay-to-read only for the vast majority of their series recently. Webtoons, on the other hand, has been running far longer while continuing to provide an extremely user-friendly service. They're far from having a monopoly considering that there are piles and piles of competing webtoon apps+websites; I get ads for the competition frequently on YouTube. Lezhin is one of the more competitive alternatives I know of, and I would have mentioned Toomics up until a month ago. I'm honestly confused why you trashed Webtoons like that considering that their service is impeccably consumer-friendly like few other services I've seen.
@OmNLSAABotACC you can just do a web search for "Webtoon" or look it up on the app store. The series has the same title there as it does here.

My personal opinion is that Webtoon's work is superior to Asura's on Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint (more noticeably so in this chapter where Asura's work feels worse than usual), but I haven't and don't intend to read the novel so I can't make judgements on the translation quality, only the grammatical and cleaning quality. Considering that Webtoon appears to be doing events where they release several chapters of the series in quick succession, I suspect Asura won't be very far ahead of Webtoon for long.

Fed-Kun's army
Did some digging, and here's an article about the incomes of artists publishing on Webtoon, for anyone interested: https://medium.com/issue-by-listly-io/how-much-is-the-average-income-of-webtoon-artist-35971b8bf4d3

nigga im broke and bored as fuck. i aint payin webtoon shit. god bless the pirate gods!

>Lee gilyoung want to go to bathroom
>He didn't know why the people swarm like that. So he still rushing it like headless chicken.
>webtoon clearly show he being pushed by the man behind him
> He fell into the zone create by pildu. How can I know its pildu ? Its clearly in webtoon the people shouting "Pildu-si"

This is the story where you should pay attention of details, even its fucking small.

Hoho finally ong Pildu ahjussi, and finally i can see the visual of Arm Zone and Turrets 👀

Thankyou for this chapter 💗

@necromach and yet, someone a few comments back says Gilyoung was pushed from behind, in the novel.

In any case, whether it's identical or not, the webtoon's version sure paints a clearer and more interesting picture than whatever that mess of badly stilted English you posted is supposed to be.

Can't wait to see the "Theater arc" also if asurascan drop this manhwa then another translator's will take its place "despite the copyright" this is not the only website that is pirating. I don't know man its TOO GOOD to drop it at this point, but I do support the webtoon over there but I don't want to waste my coins on a chapter that I have already seen. I came here to only look at the comments that's all.

Also I can't seem to post meme pictures over there. There's too much simping over there (mostly fangirls). I'm just here looking for comments that is worth my time, like opinions, Also the "description" over there is laughable XD.

Users who are viewing this thread