Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 27 - Landlord (1)

Fed-Kun's army
No gong Pil-du yet... I really don’t care for him he just gets shittier, but Jihye looks way older than I imagined. She looks like she’s in her 20’s, I always imagined her like Han Song-I from Solo Leveling

Double-page supporter
Just like in generic Manga/Manhw/Manhua the main character won over the stereotypical strong female character by power alone.

Yesssss, I can't wait for our
dear reader and protagonist to meet up soon, especially to see YooJonghyuk's shocked face when he realizes Kim Dokja survived!

Thanks for the update!

(Also, I saw some comments about LINE WEBTOONS, and I believe it has reached chapter 17 -- not including the fast pass chapters which are at 24 -- and personally, if you have the time or are able to, I DO recommend even just popping over to give the chapters a like, since that's the legal app that the creators are earning money off of! I personally read the chapters here, but still skim through on LINE to support the webtoon since I love it so much ^^ I can understand not being able to fastpass cuz I'm broke too;; but still pop over occasionally if you can!)

Double-page supporter
@gr8g looks interesting, took a quick read of some of the chapters, but not my cup of tea. The MC is just a self-absorbed asshole, and that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a protagonist that still has justice and is good at heart, but won't take shit from anyone and will let that be known through action, instead of always trying to go the route of "We'll be carpets for now and prove them wrong later!!" kind of mentality.

Man ! I really want to read the novel! I'm so curious what's gonna happen here. This landlord alliance looks interesting
Thank you for the chapter

Was Lee Jihye always wearing a tracksuit? I thought she's wearing her usual school skirt this whole time.. (and the fanarts are always her in a skirt)

LOLOLOL! That part where Kim Dokja is smiling ever so brightly, claiming to be Yoo Joonghyuk's CLOSEST friend, lol!

FUCK YEAH! I love Pildu! Reading this is making me wanna binge the novel again so much. They're doing a great job with the story and good job TLing.
Wonder how they draw the actual Pildu tho

Being nearly to the end of the novel, this is a real treat being able to go back to the beginning and visually see everything this time around. For anyone still on the fence, trust me, this series is nuts and absolutely worth keeping up with. It would be an absolute dream if this got at least a couple seasons animated, if not the entire thing.

EgeqA_NVgAIe7ya.jpg

i read the novel, and i can’t describe the way my heart broke reading this part lol my bby gilyoung deserves the world

I'm guessing the new girl's constellation is Admiral Yi Sun-sin.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOO DON'T TOUCH OUR PRECIOUS BABY BOY well you're probably gonna die for it... GOOD TBH!!!! DIE!!! SCUMBAGS!!!

thank you for the update~

@dawned I didn't read the novel, so it's based on pre-existing knowledge. The Constellation name, hints of how powerful the Constellation is, and how the Constellation would get upset at his incarnation being called a samurai points to the Admiral.

Users who are viewing this thread