Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 30 - Landlord (4)

Dex-chan lover
This is why you support scans thay havr a patron. So we aren't forced by webtoons to not only wait to read what we have already read...but to pay to get where we already left off... Support scanners people

@Izurak I know it's on webtoon. Ready my previous messages. I was talking about other not licensed works. I know this is licensed there.

@Aztecreader Yeah you are right let's support people doing illegal activity and stealing money from author! let's do it! Why should we pay money to author of story and read on official site?

Dex-chan lover
@cesarzgamer are you not on this website reading the same things i am...so you are also not supporting the real artists and creators..if I find it on webtoom first. Webtoon gets a cut before they get their own profit. Not to mention i found the series through the scanners who actually pay for the raws to translate them duh. Not all scanners just take the work...no they pay for thw raws that are in the original language and then translate it for people to enjoy

@Aztecreader

You can read these scanlations all you want.

Just make sure to pay a visit to the official translations page and hit the like button or sth

so that the artist and the author who's actually making this comic get some of those view counts to make money.

You can totally do both all the while not spending a single penny.

That's the whole point.

@Aztecreader I'm not, I only read not licensed work. If something is licensed I go to official source. I'm supporting them, i'm currently up with all paid chapters for this webtoon. It's true they get a cut but it's still better to read at them than from not official source. Since on official translation, people can still read it for free or pay to read more. While you read here paid chapters for free.

"Not to mention i found the series through the scanners who actually pay for the raws to translate them duh" Oh my god they paid only once to acquire paid chapter and shared it with thousand of people for free resulting in few thousands income loss they are so good! duh..

Even if they pay for it once it's not expensive at all. Then they translate it and share it with everyone for free resulting in insane loss. Go and make something unique, sell it to someone for 2-3 usd and then see them share it to everyone for free everywhere so you can't sell it anymore and you just earned 3 usd not more than that, while that other person is getting money for your work. I'm sure you would like it and support it.

@gommbals Here's more spoils
Stuff I've previously spoiled, for any curious soul:
There are hidden green rooms to those brave enough to charge at the horde. The three charging at the horde get a space with a limit of three, and Kim Dokja and Gilyoung go further up (may not be entirely accurate here) and get to the other green space. Turns out, that green space can only hold two and Yoo Jonghyuk is already there. So Kim Dokja deposits the kid there and uses an item he got from dealing with the illusions on the way to Yoo Jonghyuk's station. It puts them through their trauma but they are guaranteed to be safe. This is blocked using Fourth Wall but we get a glimpse about something with his mom. The constellations are curious about his past. Then he meets Anna Croft, the person who can see the future at the end of it, and turns out she can't see his future. He says some stuff to her
New spoils:
Kim Dokja gets the help of Lee Jihye and Lee Hyunsung's Mountain Smash to destroy all the green zones. He gets to a higher level and destroys the stairs so people can't get to them. He asks his group to give Going Pildu a potions to recover after certain periods of time. He drafts a contract for Gong Pildu's sponsor, a constellation who needs Gong Pildu in order for their story (and therefore their existence) to not fade away. It is something never been done before. The terms, which expire after 5 years, are that he gets to dole out absolute orders to Gong Pildu up to 10 times a day. This is under the condition of taking care of Gong Pildu and fostering him.
Kim Dokja finds out that Yoo Jongyuk is still in the hidden dungeon he entered. This leads him to realize he is in danger, as Yoo Jongyuk should've cleared it by now. This proceeds as you may expect, he rushes off with his team (plus Lee Jihye) and goes to the hidden dungeon. The dungeon, called the Theater Dungeon, is where you go into stories/movies and twist the stories to the Dungeon Master's satisfaction to clear them. Yoo Jongyuk had already cleared most of the stories, which were represented as posters. The first story they get into is dinosaur-themed. They hurry through the floors. Lee Jihye discovers that Kim Dokja had discovered potions at some point. He quickly says he was planning to share, even though he really didn't want to share. The potions are stat increases which can be used to help level up your stats, but only to a certain level. He proposes they do rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets a potion. He beats Lee Jihye every time, except a few where he purposefully let her win. IIRC, he was able to do this through predicting her movements with his Viewpoint skill.
Eventually, they reach the Dungeon Master's room. Yoo Jongyuk is being controlled by the Dungeon Master. Kim Donna utilizes a bunch of trump cards in this fight, while shouting stuff about Yoo Jongyuk's regression life (e.g. his child). To the constellations, the words are censored. In the end, he gets to the puppet master controlling Yoo Jongyuk, who uses a mental skill on Kim Dokja. Kim Dojka avoids it using Fourth Wall, and the Dungeon Master realizes something about him. We never get to know what. Yoo Jongyuk, now unconscious, is left in Lee Jihye's care. Kim Dokja gives her a note, telling her to give it to Yoo Jongyuk when he wakes up. He tells her not to look at it, but knows she will anyway. Lee Jihye misunderstands something based on the censored words shouted to the Theater Master, thinking they were secretly lovers and exclaims she will definitely give it to him.
They received a notice about the Main Scenario being cleared. The new scenario first requires each station to pick a representative.
Note: Yoo Jongyuk is called a sunfish sometimes in this portion of the arc, as they are strong but susceptible to mental degradation.
I'm always happy to give more spoilers if asked! :)

Guys, dont worry whether the author and the artist are getting paid. Naver def signed a contract before they started to promote the novel or actually work on the webtoon and any further adaptations of orv in the future. The demand is massive in korea. Theres no way they didnt secured the license of a series like orv that can be made into webtoon then movies and actually sell well to any and all demographics.

Orv (same goes for Your Throne, Remarried Empress, GOH, Lookism, etc) is not your typical case of Line Webtoon 'Featured' comic/webtoon. They are getting paid regardless.

What we can do is actually show them that the international fans want orv as well. The most obvious way is the pay to read method but not everyone can afford to do that. So let's go w 'it's the little things that matter most-erm, sometimes' method wc is make sure to view and like/heart (< very important!) every chapter per week. Leave a comment as well if you want. Now that Asura dropped this series youre free to read wherever yall like but just occasionally check the official releases regardless they are behind or already caught up to the korean raws can help immensely. It helps to give them a reason to continue the free eng version releases. Free webtoon = more promo.

Another thing, ngl I dont see the point of being impatient when you read one ch of orv per week. This is a webtoon for the future- in a way. Theres so many ch in the novel that by the time we get to the end it's already 2030 or smth wc is a whole decade of content. We got time yall.

@APYF if only there's a like button here I'd give your comment a thumbs up. I like everything you said in response about the "support the actual studio" stuff. I agree to your whole comment and the points you make. It's also what i do lol. I read from different sites but i also read the official and support the mangas/manhwas if i can and if the official is available.

@gigiadameee
yup yoo had a child in second round in his past life what we are watching now is the third round of yoo that means yoo has already died 2 times already this is he's third life although that child has already died yoo has failed to save his\her child and his wife so he decided to regress meaning the quote "The next regression will be better" also pay attention to little details when you are reading the novel

@Chocoffee, Aww thank you for appreciating my comment. I read from many and different sites since at times I can't take the cliffhanger lmao but we should never forget to support it officially. For example, a series may have been known to us who read this in THESE kinds of sites, but to the official it might become underrated and underappreciated. I don't know if it happened a lot, but there are situations like times when artists themselves drop the series because in official sites, it does not get the support it deserves. So ye, don't forget to support this series in LINE Webtoon! It's also okay to read it here but don't spread the name of this site. I legit don't want another kissanime and mangarock situation.

Mmm its really feels good to have read the novel first hand before re reading the manhwa. It's the little things that make it a bit more entertaining.

Oh is it because the spawn area is like, a cheat? Y'know like in tower games, the enemies can't attack what behind them

Users who are viewing this thread