Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 31 - Landlord (5)

Removed some things cuz I’m dum

fucking hype! Real excited for the next chap

WHAT A PLOT TWIST. Say what now? How's he going to get out of this one alive? I'm so excited! Also wow they both agreed on the boy, tsk tsk what's his face wants Dokja to die.

The hidden green rooms are a really cool concept though! I wonder if that's how the other evil dude survived the entire night xD

Fed-Kun's army
Dokja is so badass
can't wait for him to get even better in the later chapters

@Nago
He didn't die. He used the item he got from the specter to turn into a "ghost", making him unable to get attacked

Goddamnit Yoo Jonghyuk!! Asdfghjkl!! You can't seduce me with your hand--shit--some face!! I've already fallen in love with daddy!Dokja!! Yes!!

Asdfghjkl I'm sorry I can't help team nor join the discord but thank you for continuing this series!! 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Aggregator gang
Dammit, getting cucked again.
Thanks for the chapter you beautiful human beings.

I dont get how this mc knows about those hidden green zones. If he did not expect the novels mc to know about those zones, I have no idea how they are mentioned in the novel... seems like a massive deus ex machina to me because obviously noone else of the "npcs" were on their way to find them. so how was it written in the original novel? was it something like, the scenario started, people needed to be in the green zones but little did they know, that there are 2 hidden zones you find by charging the monsters. but nobody found them and they are just mentioned for nothing? I dont get it.

Dex-chan lover
@Nago dude no wtf, he is literally the MC of our story, he can't and will not die here.

anw I still fucking hate Yoo Jonghyuk, please MC punch him

Users who are viewing this thread