Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 31 - Landlord (5)

Group Leader
@Alinoth @Thoxi1026
we didnt sniped anyone, we pick up first, than asura pick up too
but the bad things happen to our KTL irl
so we slow release the chaps, but we already did all of the chaps since reapers dropped it
pls stop saiy shit about sniping
Thanks~

Dex-chan lover
@randomname just to be safe
so Yoo Jonghyuk (the novel's MC) lived like, hundreds of lives before finally reaching the ending. He already found these green zones in one of those many lives. And since our MC has read the entire novel, he knows about them too.
But here's the thing, Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't supposed to know about these things in his 3rd times lives, and yet he knew, that's why our MC is so confused about it.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the original protagonist. I can understand the guy being reincarnated and having that trauma and whatever so I wouldn't mind if he didn't try to help the MC but it feels like he is going out of his way to be an asshole to him

I too want to punch his beautiful face.
Also love KDs eyes at the bottom half of the chapter
Truly love the artist

Thank you for the chapter

I hope he soon realizes that it can't be the third regression, but in that case why is the mc even here in the first place if there's someone else who knows just as much

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For those wondering why mc knows so much sh*t about the novel to the point that everything is so laid out and fleshed out, its because the novel is about a protag that keeps regressing, the novel is supposed to be 3000+ chapters long, How many times do you think our mc read about the early parts of the scenarios after reading about someone who has lived it over and over again

@randomname because it's the beginning of the original novel ? It's still jonghyuk on 3rd regression. So dokja now (orv) is still in the 1st part of the novel. The novel is about jonghyuk who regress multiple time in 3000++ chapter so.....cmiiw

Some People talk shit like sniping drama, blah blah.
They need to realize scanlators are not the original authors. They don't own any series.

I am not talking about this series but in general. You don't like this group translating this, shut your mouth and wait for the other group.
what they should really bitch about is licensed content vs unlicensed content.

thanks you for coming to my TED talk.

Users who are viewing this thread