Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 31 - Landlord (5)

Dex-chan lover
@hananoyuuki : I don't know about people who ship them seriously, but I can see the sort of misunderstanding 'are they gay couple?' that might start to happen with how they interact as a passive-aggressive couple that despite all their arguing do work surprisingly well together (see : Give/Take the child moment)

And it makes the part of me that enjoy the bystanders' reaction (see: That 'apprentice' girl just a few chapters ago) giggle with glee.

@FalleNxHunter : I personally don't care about sniping itself, but rather the trash MTL level quality most of them do it at (doesn't apply in this case obviously)
And then whoever picks it up for real usually do it at the point the sniper left off so you'd have good translation up until the snipe, then the brain damage in the middle, before resuming some decent translation again.

Dex-chan lover
It feeels like Asura dropped the series, so thanks for the translation !

Double-page supporter
Ok, that MC novels really annoying.

I hope in the future our MC can at least give him a taste of defeat. A miserable one. 😤

*Inhales* God, I love Kim Dokja and his damned constant near-death experience to save his friends. Yoo Joonghyuk, lol, he's a huge jerk during this time its just funny for me now. XD

What makes Dokja's character interesting although he's not exactly overpowered: 1. he's sly, he knows how to manipulate people/dokkaebis/constellations to his advantage. 2. As a reader, he knows what a good scenario is.

Korean Manhwa is known for cliff hanger. But this series 31 chapter have 31 cliffs 🤖

Dex-chan lover
It was officially picked up so Asura dropped this. Not a snipe.

Thank you for picking this up. May the Constellations sponsor you 🙏

Yeahhhh HHH!
Demonking of salvation
Here's the best part from now on, dokja-ssi gonna wreck those stars
my man's the oldest dream tho

I mean the quality is very good so i am happy it is you guys who picked it up. (In case it has been dropped)

"take the child", "give the child". god, that one scene was so, so cool. i love these two post-apocalyptic fathers worrying about their adopted child.
thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread