Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 31 - Landlord (5)

Double-page supporter
Obligatory reminder to support the official at webtoons. Just click and scroll through the chapters or give it a heart ya'll

With that out of the way, I'm amused with the fact the novel protag is getting in Dokja's way

Man, i can't wait a entire week for the next D:
Thank you very much for the chapter btw, keep the nice work!

yoo joonghyuk 😭 how is he still handsome even when he's being a prick i don't understand

Fed-Kun's army
Asura scans do be slacking though, they dropped a shit tons of series so if guess alot of them were free game

MC basically finished reading the novel right? therefore he can gauge how far the regressor progressed by using context clues and what he has or doesn't have.

596066911922552909.png

As much as I understand why Jonghyuk is being an asshole at this point of time, I still want to punch him and really can't wait for when we get to the point
where Dokja take a hit from a returnee for Jonghyuk and he actually has to watch Dokja die
even though Dokja will later get revived.
I'm going to cackle and said "serves you right Jonghyuk" later on lololol.

what i really wish MC-kun fake his dead and then Our Original MC Blame MC-Kun party being stubborn with their justice idea. and then they regret it.

MC-kun party later become blood-thirsty PK

Seems they will end this arc ( Land Lord ) in part 6, Love how the writers of manhwa trying to give a justice adaptation to novel so much.

So In the next chapter we will meet Anna Croft, waiting to her manhwa looks like

Users who are viewing this thread