Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 31 - Landlord (5)

@okmp12345 most probably updates on Wednesday every week depend on your time zone too i check every Wednesday or u can join their discord for updates

I feel like the art suddenly got better? 😆 compared to the previous chapters lol
Anyhow thank you so much for picking this up!!

@randomname

Dokja knew the hidden green zones because he read it in the novel where the YJH who regresses many times over discover the hidden green zones in one of his regression.

he was just surprise cause the YJH he saw on the green zone should not discover it because he was only in his "3rd regression"

Thank you Flame Scan for picking this up

Thank you guys for picking it up! I started to get worried save checking the site daily xD hahaha you are the best! It's just so gooood!

Poor translation, another amateur group but it’s still better than line shitt translation.
What is with all the kids hating on the MC novel, we can really saw the age range of the readers of this manhwa.

Bitch YJH be a classic bastard at his best don't even bat an eye on the possibility KDJ being killed here good good YJH keep it up while you still can xDD

Goddamn, I remembered the days when I hated YJH with a passion.
Now I'm a whole ass simp wow, even my profile pic is chibi YJH pfft-

Don't y'all even DARE look at this spoiler content unless you finished the novel. I swear. Don't look. I just need to vent lmao
My heart got soft for him when they revealed about how much shit he's been through. And when they revealed the number of regressions, oh my fucking gosh. Even the SP reveal istg this man just needs a huge fucking hug. He changed so much especially in his "3rd regression" which is actually his 1864th. When he volunteered to be the one to publish the novel for the other Kim Dokjas in other dimensions, I felt both sad and happy. He changed so much after meeting Kim Dokja. He probably has one of the best character developments in this series. They did so well with his character I'm so happy. Give love to le sunfish ;-;

@Huge_man, actually this manhwa updates weekly [for me it updates every Wednesday, both the official and the raws]. And usually the scanslation groups upload a day after the update so that they could clean and translate with enough time. So in my case, in this site, the manhwa will update every Thursday.

@HoiHoiNoHoi
Okay so people read the novel everywhere lmao. I read it before in two sites. One is called "Webnovel" (people say this is the official so I read it there. It's both an app and a site so you can download it your phone if you want) and one is called "Boxnovel" (it's not an app and it's just a site where you read webovels). This chapter (the manhwa) is kind of in the middle of chapter 31 in the novel. But you could read it from the start if you want because it's kind of more detailed in the novel.

For Webnovel. You'll have to pay after chapter 42 I think. So many people drop it there and transfer to Boxnovel. That's honestly what I did before and I felt guilty lol so right now I'm going to unlock all chapters in Webnovel using fast passes and downloading so that I could support the author. [I read the "epilogue" in Webnovel though because I think it deserves to be read there. Did not regret it, I got to interact with fellow readers during my read.]

Users who are viewing this thread