Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 33 - Emergency Defense (1)

I often find that reading separate translations of a work helps to better understand what's actually being said and going on, since any particular group is rarely perfect in that regard, and that's certainly not the case here. So, with that said, thanks for the secondary translation and keep up the good work; there were definitely a few things I understood better with this translation than the other, and vice versa.

Ohh this is such nice work, really, thanks so much!! I and many others surely don't mind slower releases, especially if the translations are more accurate. Yours cleared up some stuff that flame scans didn't quite get across. Really impressive though that you're doing the cleaning, TL and typesetting etc all alone?? Kudos

Also don't really get the drama, I read both translations as it's natural that none are perfect and sometimes one or the others get this or that detail clearer across. And I'm glad that there are multiple versions.

Dex-chan lover
@Henlohenlo Don't snipe a series that someone is also releasing consistently and quickly it's just so fucking annoying because we get double chapters and we think its a new chapter but nope just the exact same thing there are plenty of other mangas out there that need to be picked up so how about trying any of those out

I dont think this is snipe cuz hes not the one who first uploads it... and yeah this translation is quality stuff so i dont mind it

I actually prefer Henlo's translation, but overall if we're gonna complain about snipes, then why not direct that energy towards supporting the official WEBTOON english version? That's the version that needs the publicity to keep going and to support the author, otherwise the english translated series will be cancelled.

So everyone, please be sure to go to WEBTOON and like and bookmark the official release, thank you!

@Kuroku2
Usually I would but ATM the WEBTOON one is 3 behind and most of it is fast passed. If it was just the usual latest 3 fast passed? I'd agree but almost all of it being fast passed atm is a major nope from me

thanks for explanation about ch 32 dokja skill. I know its Rainbow turtle mistake while translating the novel.

Group Leader
@Henlohenlo

It's great, my dude, but I noticed that there's quite some typos(?) here and there so I guess you should do another spellcheck while reading your work to improve the tl quality.

Cheers. 🍻

@Razdog

You don't even have to fastpass it, just as long as the chapters are getting favorited on WEBTOON. I totally get that you're impatient on how the english translation is behind on the korean, however if it doesn't get the views or fav stats, the English translation will be at risk of being dropped.

It's happened before for other manhwa. You're free to keep reading here, I'm just trying to encourage people to fav the official chapters on WEBTOON.

Did a group that's pretty much infamous for sniping, complained about being sniped? The audacity...

Also: don't forget to like the chapters on Webtoon

Lolol Flame Scans complaining about sniping but the title panel they used for their scans was taken from Webtoon XD (unlike Reaper and Zero scans who actually tried to edit that part on their own). I appreciate your scans, but don't be hypocrites because you know that you're notorious for sniping as well.

Anyways, thank you @Henlohenlo and please guys don't forget to also view the official translation in Webtoon as well.

Well I don't see anything wrong with them translating it, too. They said they'd post it after the tl group anyway. And so far the quality of translation is actually a lot better than the tl group? It reads easier and the they had a better translation. I don't think they'll continue to tl it after all these comments they got down below, so if that was your objective, good job I guess. But to the person who tl this one and the previous one, great job! I enjoyed it a lot! You got the tl of Lee hyunsung's thighs right and even had kdj's pillowcase comment in there lol thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread